Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 11:48 AM

33,542 posts, read 37,140,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
God didn't create gay people.

Heck, most gay people don't even care about God. They position themselves in direct opposition to God. If they believe in God at all is another question.

Gay people are not created.

They start out normal, and then decide to deviate from what is natural.

If gays have problems now, it only came from their own decisions. I don't feel sorry for them one bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 11:48 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Attractions cannot be chosen.
You're nuts.

Any man can tell you that he might be attracted to a certain woman, even though he may know that she will just turn out to be trouble.

In that case, a man has to make a decision.

Go for it, or avoid all the crap that will come from it.

So called homosexuals face the same decisions. This whole gay thing sounds pretty stupid to me.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:49 AM

12 posts, read 9,108 times
Fiyero....those are my beliefs, you believe what you want. Satan has blinded so many people to believe his lies and evil ways. The Living God is the same today, tomorrow and yesterday. He does not lie and he does not change. If God hated homosexuality in ancient times he still hates it today. For those who believe the way I do, please pray for my son and his salvation.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:50 AM

Being anti-gay does not make me a bigot.

I am a realist. And gay people are filthy.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:51 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
You're nuts.

Any man can tell you that he might be attracted to a certain woman, even though he may know that she will just turn out to be trouble.

In that case, a man has to make a decision.

Go for it, or avoid all the crap that will come from it.

So called homosexuals face the same decisions. This whole gay thing sounds pretty stupid to me.
I have no clue what you're rambling on about. Not all men on this planet are attracted to women. There is nothing stupid about it. Sexual variations are part of nature. There is no one size fits all or black and white standard. It has nothing to do with women being trouble.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Yes it does.

Quote:
Only in the delusions of your diseased, bigoted mind.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:52 AM

33,542 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:

Being gay is not a choice...Being a bigot is a choice

Old 09-15-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenrichson View Post
Satan has blinded so many people to believe his lies and evil ways. The Living God is the same today, tomorrow and yesterday.
Satan sure has blinded people like you, to that I will agree. He's got you guys worshipping a corrupted English translation of a 4000 year old book in order to attack an entire subset of God's children.

Quote:
If God hated homosexuality in ancient times he still hates it today.
God didn't hate it in ancient times. He hated paganism, which is what is being described in the Bible. Homosexuality was not discovered until 1900 A.D. It's discussed in the Bible about as much as cars or airplanes.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenrichson View Post
Fiyero....those are my beliefs, you believe what you want. Satan has blinded so many people to believe his lies and evil ways. The Living God is the same today, tomorrow and yesterday. He does not lie and he does not change. If God hated homosexuality in ancient times he still hates it today. For those who believe the way I do, please pray for my son and his salvation.
I will pray for your son and for you.

Today's gay advocates don't realize how hurtful it is to parents.

They don't care about their parent's feelings. It is the Devil at work.

Why shouldn't a parent be able to look forward to a son marrying a beautiful woman, and having wonderful Grandchildren?

This whole homosexual thing is a farce, they do drugs and have diseases.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
I
This whole homosexual thing is a farce, they do drugs and have diseases.
So do heterosexuals. You need to stop playing the Christian card. You're about as much a Christian as Fred Phelps. You do not represent Jesus in the slightest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies