Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,523,731 times

Advertisements

Interesting video>>>>

How Many Gays Must God Create Before We Accept That He Wants Them Around? - YouTube

The Science Of Sexual Orientation - CBS News

New evidence of genetic factors influencing s... [Arch Sex Behav. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Minireview: Hormones and Human Sexual Orientation

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked | Southern Poverty Law Center

"Gay Gene" Survived Evolution As It Is Carried By Mothers Who Have More Children, Study : Science/Tech : Medical Daily

Sexual orientation and its basis in brain structure and function

Male Homosexuality Study: Gay Men Have Evolutionary Benefit For Their Families, New Research Suggests

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 09-13-2012 at 09:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2012, 09:22 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,177 times
No offense, but given the mess our country is currently in both economically and on the foreign front, gay issues are just not that important right now. We need to be focusing on other things like keeping our people safe.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:32 PM

2,490 posts, read 2,545,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
No offense, but given the mess our country is currently in both economically and on the foreign front, gay issues are just not that important right now. We need to be focusing on other things like keeping our people safe.
In a country as large and diverse as ours, I think you'll find you can't just deal with one or two priorities at a time and expect to progress. Yes, I want everyone who wants a job to have a job and the one they want, but I also would like for people to stop being killed for who they are.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post
In a country as large and diverse as ours, I think you'll find you can't just deal with one or two priorities at a time and expect to progress. Yes, I want everyone who wants a job to have a job and the one they want, but I also would like for people to stop being killed for who they are.
I didnt realize it was against the law, punishable by death, to be gay in america.. Wow, the things I learn here on cd...

Old 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattee01 View Post
Maybe you need to get your priorities straight. Sorry, but gay issues Should not be the top of anyone's list right now. Surely you would agree.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:41 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,523,731 times
Quote:
Maybe you need to get your priorities straight. Sorry, but gay issues Should not be the top of anyone's list right now. Surely you would agree.
You are assuming too much here.

I'm simply composing a thread...there are many of them here....hardly all are about jobs OR the economy.

Like Peanut Butter Sandwiches being racist.

Get A Grip......noone said it's the country's top priority.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
You are assuming too much here.

I'm simply composing a thread...there are many of them here....hardly all are about jobs OR the economy.

Like Peanut Butter Sandwiches being racist.

Get A Grip......noone said it's the country's top priority.
Just stating the fact that there are bigger priorities that need discussing right now. But let me give you a hand also....

Old 09-13-2012, 09:50 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Just stating the fact that there are bigger priorities that need discussing right now. But let me give you a hand also....
Yes because everyone functions with only one priority at a time. This bigger priority list, are we talking one, three, five items? How long is your big priority list?

Old 09-13-2012, 09:52 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
So Pitts creates a thread that says that God wants Gays around because he created them, and that's o.k.

And Gays are created and not made? Says who? God wants Gays because? We have bacteria, and cancer and people with genetic defects, so yes... Gays are naturally here as well. But are they born or created? That's the question.

The normal function of the human body and procreation - which is how we make more people, is heterosexual sex. But GAYS are a natural normal phenom of humanity and serve a purpose for human progress?

As has already been said on this thread, there are more important news items to be discussed today, than the relevance of homosexuality.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-14-2012 at 04:21 AM.. Reason: response to deletion

Old 09-13-2012, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Yes because everyone functions with only one priority at a time. This bigger priority list, are we talking one, three, five items? How long is your big priority list?
Oh please! Get YOUR priorities straight. No pun intended, of course.

Dont concern yourself with my priority list and I won't concern myself with yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies