Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was Jamie Kuntz kicked off the football team for being gay?
Yes 24 54.55%
No 20 45.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 02:38 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Gays robbing the cradle, who woulda thunk.....
Yep, just like some heteros do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 05:25 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Maybe the coach did his team a favor. I know that I wouldn't want that guy to "brush" against me in the shower or dressing room. I may quit and several more would probably feel that way if he stayed around. Nope he is perfectly able to follow that sexual orientation but just think what each of the other players may be thinking if he was staring at their private parts in the shower. Not all the players are as large as he is and they may fear him. I don't think the school forced him to play football or that they could force the other players to remain there. He deserved nothing more than what he got, IMO.
If you were Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys and the player could block you'd welcome him with open arms. As bad as the Cowboys o line is, you'd probably kiss him too.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:44 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,322,318 times
Another case of an attention seeking homo. I don't understand why he felt the need to tell people he's "gay". Things like this wouldn't happen if he didn't.

Old 12-19-2012, 12:10 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,269,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
Another case of an attention seeking homo. I don't understand why he felt the need to tell people he's "gay". Things like this wouldn't happen if he didn't.
I think people should have a right to do as they please! If they want to be open about their sexuality then who are we "straight" people to stop or judge them?

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure guys don't object to seeing to females together! I fact in most cases I'm pretty sure they encourage it!!!

Old 12-26-2012, 08:45 AM

215 posts, read 182,368 times
Jamie Kuntz. lol

Old 12-26-2012, 02:53 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
You would think the coach can choose the players in his team. If not the coach, then who?

Old 12-26-2012, 02:57 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
This is a really odd story. Jamie Kuntz is an 18 year old gay teenager, and a former linebacker on North Dakota State Colleg of Sciences Football team. He kissed his 65 year old boyfriend while filming a game. A few of his teammates saw, and told the coach. The coach asked Jamie who the man was. Jamie lied and told his coach the man he was seen with, was his grandpa. The coach dismissed him from the team and Jamie dropped out of the college. What's your opinion?

Gay College Football Player Kicked Off Team - YouTube

conservatives of course will be very supportive of discriminatory behavior. The essence of conservatism is exclusion of out groups and gay people in this nation are considered an out group.

Now if the story is true, it is ridiculous and dumb to be kicked off the team based on nothing to do with football, and it doesn't matter if he lied to the coach about kissing a man, it is none of the coaches business. The question shouldn't have been asked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies