Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 04:46 PM

30,618 posts, read 21,786,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Don't know what the Germans have to do with it. It seems like it is an full-fledged attack on the west. I posted this earlier.
These attacks were all started by Al-Qaeda. They even put up they're flags. They didn't coincidently start on 911 for nothing. Al-Qaeda has infiltrated these countries, found sympathizers and are trying to create a larger movement to take power in these countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 05:20 PM

46,840 posts, read 25,791,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
These attacks were all started by Al-Qaeda. They even put up they're flags. They didn't coincidently start on 911 for nothing. Al-Qaeda has infiltrated these countries, found sympathizers and are trying to create a larger movement to take power in these countries.
And they're now praying, as hard as they can, that the US will lash out and start bombing, like so many people are clamoring for in this thread. Nothing like pulling a few dead relatives from the ruins to turn a mostly disinterested civilian into someone who'll help anyone who promises to hit back, no matter the method.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:21 PM

46,840 posts, read 25,791,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The film makers are in Southern California, that means nobody in Southern California is safe.
Now watch us go on with our lives.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:27 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,036,876 times
Obama should be pleased. Obama's root belief is that the west has taken the wealth of the world and Obama wants to change that.

Obama has some serious baggage in his core beliefs.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:35 PM

1,127 posts, read 1,270,304 times
What is really sad(I think) is that these Islamist idiots will eventually do the same thing their brethren in Bosnia did, which is **** off the non-muslim people enough to create a huge backlash against every muslim in the country in question. The entire reason there are mass graves full of muslims in Bosnia is because the Serbs finally got tired of being kidnapped, threatened and murdered, and by the time they did, it was so far gone that the response was over the top. It can happen in Europe, and it can happen here. And nobody will gain from it. We will all lose.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:40 PM

30,618 posts, read 21,786,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy73 View Post
What is really sad(I think) is that these Islamist idiots will eventually do the same thing their brethren in Bosnia did, which is **** off the non-muslim people enough to create a huge backlash against every muslim in the country in question. The entire reason there are mass graves full of muslims in Bosnia is because the Serbs finally got tired of being kidnapped, threatened and murdered, and by the time they did, it was so far gone that the response was over the top. It can happen in Europe, and it can happen here. And nobody will gain from it. We will all lose.
I could see that happen as it has throughout human history. I think it may be built in population control

Old 09-14-2012, 06:23 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,900,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
And often, it's for the very same reasons... My god is better than yours. My country is better than yours. My laws are better than yours.
Umm you can't seriously be suggesting that all laws are equal can you? Don't forget US law 150 years ago allowed slavery. In this case, it's safe to say our current laws are "better". Just as we can say our laws are "better" than laws that allow honor killings.

I think your drowning in relativism.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,393,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
There doesn't have to be killings in the USA. Chris Stevens and the 3 others are good example of how no one is safe. That stupid film was made by an Egyptian trying to pass himself off as a Jew. So, instead of killing the Egyptian ambassador, they kill an American. The Germans gave an award to the Dane who drew the cartoon of Mohammed, so they burn down the embassy in Sudan. No one in their right minds will live their lives walking on egg-shells for people who find offense in the slightest of things and seek to take your life. I think the world has been quite patient with these missing links.
You make some very good points and valid ones. When dealing with a barbaric socieity, the thought process of these people, is much different then ours. They do not think rationale, that is evident.

A barbaric society, a eveil one, does need no damn movie, or anything else to set them off. They hate us, they hate Americans, and what we represent. I truly believe that the movie that came out in July, has caused this uproar and on 9/11 how very convenient.

If we think we are free from another attack, think we are fooling ourselves

I bet these barbarians, are plotting something against the US right now, their not done with us, to think they are, would be foolish.

Infact i heard today, more then half those people in these mobs, have not even seen the movie.

Think for those who did see this movie, they used it for the very purpose of killing americans.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:29 PM

7,801 posts, read 10,075,803 times
The last time a mob overran a German embassy (China 1900) they sent 15,000 troops as part of an 8 nation alliance to teach them a lesson.

A hundred years ago none of these savages would have dared attack a Western embassy or diplomatic official. It sickens me how weak and cowardly we have become. Today we do nothing, today we do not allow US Marine guards to carry live ammo. Today we apologize for THEIR actions.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:32 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,420,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Another modern day crusader. I have a solution that does not involve mass killings. How about we just get the hell out of the middle east.

I'm down with that.

But that doesn't answer the question.

It is the on going holy war that has been raging for centuries.
It is now hitting home.
We are tolerant and they are not. They use that weakness, to eliminate us.
They are now here in on our soil, trying to use their holy laws against our own US Constitution and using freedom of religion to accomplish that.

Yes, the intolerant, or the weak, will soon be wiped off the face of the earth.
Which will it be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies