Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 09:17 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,072,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Seems like Obama's appeasement policies have really worked in the ME. Now the entire western world is in danger. Good Job!!!!

Of course...ALL the problems in the ME started on Jan 20, 2009.

Nice attempt at revisionist history and hyperbole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 09:17 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,997,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
What is pathetic is the fact that the biggest killer of muslims are other muslims - not the USA, Israel, or anything from the Western world. Are we innocent? Hell no. But for all the wrong headed things we do - we aren't irrational and mindless. We are not at war with everything around us and do not kill the Chinese for perceived insults to us committed by Iranians or bomb a Slovenian embassy for a jab given by an Australian. They don't care because its them against everyone else and everyone else is fair game.
That sounds about right!

Old 09-14-2012, 09:19 AM

2,526 posts, read 2,997,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
They share many of the same traits.

Tea party types smear all of Islam, they smear all of Christianity.

They are social conservatives, so is the right wing base in this country.

They promote militancy, tea partiers wrap themselves in the Flag and cheer our wars.
I agree - and still, I have yet to read that the Tea Party burned down some embassy here in the US.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:20 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,890,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
These extremist Islamo-nazis are animals that will attack anything just to have an opportunity to destroy something. If a dog bites them, they will kill a cat. If bird poops on the ground and it looks like an image of their pedophile prophet, then they kill a dolphin. They are irrational apes that haven't caught up to the 21st century.
Americans really have no idea how to deal with this kind of hate and what their ideology could bring to our own soil........

Old 09-14-2012, 09:21 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,404,410 times
So Glad that obama has apologized for America for 3 years now. These people storming the embassies are betting that obama stands with them and not America.
obama's is their brother!
WEll I do hope obama is happy with his apologetic talk and how this is a consequences of that talk. They have NO FEAR of America and that is obamas fault he is a pathetic leader.

9,319 posts, read 18,703,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Sounds to me like these are 3rd World, ignorant peasants, so sick of the West meddling in the affairs of their on country, including propping up their dictators, that they are lashing out at any Western government. Germany claims to be an ally of the USA, do they not?

You do know we attacked Iraq for 9/11 right? That displaced 1 Million people and killed over 100,000 civilians.

So don't get a big head, that we're so much more advanced than they are....LOL
We did not attack Iraq for 9/11..we attacked Iraq because Sadam was busy claiming he had stockpiled weapons of mass destruction and was ripping out tongues and throwing his opposition into shredding machines..beheadings,,,you know the usual stuff.

I think we should stop our airlines from flying to the middle east. Stop tourisim...treat it like a no mans land that it is becoming.

You honestly think that these barbarians that stone women to death if their veils slip off are more advanced than the USA?..Go back to sleep.

2,385 posts, read 1,582,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Of course...ALL the problems in the ME started on Jan 20, 2009.

Nice attempt at revisionist history and hyperbole.
No hyperbole, our foreign policy went down the train once Obama got into office and bowed down to Muslim Extremists. We need a more aggressive and in your face approach to the ME. They only respect the sword, so we have to use the sword.

But keep bowing down to your messiah Obama.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:22 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,890,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
I agree - and still, I have yet to read that the Tea Party burned down some embassy here in the US.
Let alone drag a Muslim through the streets and rape and beat him/her to death..........some people are just so misguided on true hatred. Just suprises me people see the Tea Party as more of a threat than radical Islam.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:23 AM

1,438 posts, read 1,143,034 times
We are so f$#@&^g screwed.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:23 AM

52,359 posts, read 34,099,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
no matter. they're all the same in paddy's book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies