Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 06:51 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease

Audio of this at the link

This man is a naive narcissist. So because he spent time as a kid and went there "throughout his college years", Muslims will surely start loving us and the world will love us...finally. Hate to say it Barack, the world still doesnt love us and that shouldn't be our goal anyways. This man is so full of himself, thinking just by electing him, the world is soooo much better now.
And perhaps he should not mention time in the Senate. How long was he even in the Senate?

We arent that much safer than before he took office. We've had terrorists kill in our country (Fort Hood) and other attempts (NY City where the idiot thankfully didnt know how to set up his bomb correctly). The Middle East is still in turmoil and it is ramping up yet again. We just had 4 Americans murdered. Iran is getting closer to the nuclear bomb while we do nothing.

The world did not change Barack. You may have received a Peace prize for absolutely nothing, but the world is the way it was before you took over. And how dumb to think that because you spent time over seas, that you are just so much more qualified in healing the world.

And what exactly is "their point of view"? Please explain. Explain to us why they hate us. Explain to us how you knowing their view, suddenly has made the world better?

We don't like him. Why in the world would anyone else like him?

Obama, in his above statement, simply revealed his arrogance and stupidity again. He really thought that HE, by some divine power, could bring peace in the Middle East. What an arrogant idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 06:51 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
And, George Bush tried to MAKE them like us by force of arms.

How did that work out?
Our goal should not be to get them to like us. We do enough good around the world where if that isnt enough, screw them. I dont care what they think of us, because often, some of these people hate us for our freedoms and how we've been the best country for a long time now.

There are going to be those who will always want to cut us down to size, always look at us as we are a monster that doesnt deserve to be better than others. Hell with them. And I do believe Barack's own father was one of those people that looked down upon America. He certainly didnt believe we deserved to be great and that it wasnt fair.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:25 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
I find it odd that believing Obama is a Muslim is seen as so far fetch by the MSM. He grew up in the same home as his sister yet she was raised a Muslim and he raised as what a Communist?

Old 09-15-2012, 07:46 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I find it odd that believing Obama is a Muslim is seen as so far fetch by the MSM. He grew up in the same home as his sister yet she was raised a Muslim and he raised as what a Communist?
Because he didn't grow up in the same household. He was sent back to the US at age 10 to live with his grandparents. She was a year old when he left.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:49 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Obama has publicly confessed his faith in Christ. What happens to a Muslim who does that?

Old 09-15-2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Obama has publicly confessed his faith in Christ. What happens to a Muslim who does that?
Over there, they are criminals and could face death.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:40 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
Quote:
Over there, they are criminals and could face death.

If he truly were a Muslim, they'd issue fatwah's against him and dispatch assassins, as they've done to other western Muslim's.

But, none of that has happened, has it? What does that tell you?

Old 09-15-2012, 08:48 AM

Quote:
If he truly were a Muslim, they'd issue fatwah's against him and dispatch assassins, as they've done to other western Muslim's.

But, none of that has happened, has it? What does that tell you?
Oh hey, I don't believe he is a Muslim and have never believed that. I do take issue with his form of "Christianity" but that is an entirely different matter. But you're right. If he were actually a Muslim even posing as a Christian or converted, he would be seen as an enemy who should die.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:02 AM

876 posts, read 708,919 times
Quote:
OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease

Audio of this at the link

This man is a naive narcissist. So because he spent time as a kid and went there "throughout his college years", Muslims will surely start loving us and the world will love us...finally. Hate to say it Barack, the world still doesnt love us and that shouldn't be our goal anyways. This man is so full of himself, thinking just by electing him, the world is soooo much better now.
And perhaps he should not mention time in the Senate. How long was he even in the Senate?

We arent that much safer than before he took office. We've had terrorists kill in our country (Fort Hood) and other attempts (NY City where the idiot thankfully didnt know how to set up his bomb correctly). The Middle East is still in turmoil and it is ramping up yet again. We just had 4 Americans murdered. Iran is getting closer to the nuclear bomb while we do nothing.

The world did not change Barack. You may have received a Peace prize for absolutely nothing, but the world is the way it was before you took over. And how dumb to think that because you spent time over seas, that you are just so much more qualified in healing the world.

And what exactly is "their point of view"? Please explain. Explain to us why they hate us. Explain to us how you knowing their view, suddenly has made the world better?
You are right, he is a narcissist. His rationalizations are ridiculous. It would be like me saying, "I've been to Vegas a couple of times, so I must be a good gambler". Since he lived in Hawaii he must be a great surfer too. Maybe he should brag about that.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:46 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Bush tried to make them respect us enough to stay off American soil. I don't think he cared if they liked us.
We're now rehashing nearly 4 year old Obama speeches?

Bush "tried to make THEM?" Who is them? By starting a war, he could end terrorism on our soil? Where do you suppose he learned that at?

And yea, he cared. After all, he was the one giving all the speeches about Islam being a "peaceful religion."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies