Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2012, 03:28 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Nice try at deflecting, but not even close. However, an Obama Administration frantic to cast blame anywhere but on themselves, might buy into it. Why don't you send it to them. The liberal media would pounce on it, maybe even pay you a few bucks for it.
Your opinion re deflecting. So you think the idea that Romney's campaign stupidly got itself involved is so good somebody would pay for it. You have to admit that Romney's QUICK reaction was certainly strange, as well as his enormous confidence in what he said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Your handlers, the DNC.
Where's your link containing quotes from DNC saying what you said? Oh. You don't have any proof. It's just your fantasy world talking to you?

Old 09-17-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Again..you are saying the Libyan President and Libyan Diplomats are terrorists ?
this is your post below. what did you say? Who elected the President in Libya......and does that, IYO, make him the choice of radicals who would not support the U.S.?

//www.city-data.com/forum/26087727-post17.html

What the heck is going on ? Well it doesn't take much to incite violence in countries knows for violence.
You give "freedom" to radicals who've been kept under check by their former dictators and this is what you get.

We've opened Pandora's Box in the ME. And now we deal with the consequences of giving the radicals their "freedom".
The USG created or helped to create this unstable environment over there.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:45 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
this is your post below. what did you say? Who elected the President in Libya......and does that, IYO, make him the choice of radicals who would not support the U.S.?

//www.city-data.com/forum/26087727-post17.html

What the heck is going on ? Well it doesn't take much to incite violence in countries knows for violence.
You give "freedom" to radicals who've been kept under check by their former dictators and this is what you get.

We've opened Pandora's Box in the ME. And now we deal with the consequences of giving the radicals their "freedom".
The USG created or helped to create this unstable environment over there.
You are the one who said don't listen to the "enemies" saying this was planned.
You are the one that said we needed to by loyal to the President.

And so I asked you if you thought the Libyan President was an enemy because he said this was planned.

My post you cited doesn't call any of them "terrorists" or "enemies". They ARE radicals.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Oh, so the Libyan President and the Muslim Brotherhood are the terrorists now ?
I thought these were the good guys that we wanted in power ?
According to you and most of your conservative buddies they are....in fact, they're going to take down our govt. here in the U.S. according to you all, because there is some convoluted connection between "Huma's" relatives and the Muslim Brotherhood and she works for Hilliary, which, again according to your conservative buddies, means that they have infiltrated our "highest levels of government." Don't remember all that stuff? Again, the point is that you all are siding with the people you think are radicals and dangerous and enemies OVER our own President and Secretary of State.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
According to you and most of your conservative buddies they are....in fact, they're going to take down our govt. here in the U.S. according to you all, because there is some convoluted connection between "Huma's" relatives and the Muslim Brotherhood and she works for Hilliary, which, again according to your conservative buddies, means that they have infiltrated our "highest levels of government." Don't remember all that stuff? Again, the point is that you all are siding with the people you think are radicals and dangerous and enemies OVER our own President and Secretary of State.
You keep posting my questions to you yet you won't answer them. Is the President of Libya our enemy ? It's a yes or no question.
Who is Huma ?

Old 09-17-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
You are the one who said don't listen to the "enemies" saying this was planned.
You are the one that said we needed to by loyal to the President.

And so I asked you if you thought the Libyan President was an enemy because he said this was planned.

My post you cited doesn't call any of them "terrorists" or "enemies". They ARE radicals.
Sputter, sputter, sputter.

In the past week you have repeatedly posted that we are in this mess now because our government did nothing during Arab Spring to prtotect the dictators we previously put in power, and that those dictators had control over the "radicals," and we would not be in this mess if those "governments" were still in power. You maintained that you felt "those people" were not ready for freedom. Now you try to back out of that position. Now the Libyan government made up of radicals, and the President, have the utmost integrity according to your readiness to believe everything they say, as opposed to when they were "radicals" who weren't ready for freedom.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Sputter, sputter, sputter.

In the past week you have repeatedly posted that we are in this mess now because our government did nothing during Arab Spring to prtotect the dictators we previously put in power, and that those dictators had control over the "radicals," and we would not be in this mess if those "governments" were still in power. You maintained that you felt "those people" were not ready for freedom. Now you try to back out of that position. Now the Libyan government made up of radicals, and the President, have the utmost integrity according to your readiness to believe everything they say, as opposed to when they were "radicals" who weren't ready for freedom.
Actually we deserve everything that is coming to us.
IT IS OUR FAULT.

A radical is not a dictator. A dictator rules with a heavy hand to keep peace via fear.
Get rid of the dictator and the fear is removed and the peace starts to crumble.

One can be a radical without being a dictator.

And I see no answer yet again so I will stop asking.
By not answering you have answered.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
You keep posting my questions to you yet you won't answer them. Is the President of Libya our enemy ? It's a yes or no question.
Who is Huma ?
I am saying that YOU have indicated through your previous posts that, yes, the President of Libya is an enemy. The question is do YOU believe that the Libyan government and its President were elected by the people you call "radicals" and are supportive of those "radicals"? Are those "radicals" pro-U.S. or not?
I'm saying that I refuse to first believe leaders and terrorists in the Middle East over my own government in this instance.

Pretending you don't know about Huma Abedin???

Huma Abedin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-17-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Actually we deserve everything that is coming to us.
IT IS OUR FAULT.

A radical is not a dictator. A dictator rules with a heavy hand to keep peace via fear.
Get rid of the dictator and the fear is removed and the peace starts to crumble.

One can be a radical without being a dictator.

And I see no answer yet again so I will stop asking.
By not answering you have answered.
You indicated in your posting when you were so upset about the eruptions of violence in the Middle East that we would all be better off if our government had, indeed, supported the dictators in power, therefore, opposing the people protesting and wanting a new government. I know the definition of radical, however, you were using that word in the context of people not being ready for freedom. Your support for the "safe" dictatorships, apparently sparked by your fear of what was happening, was crystal clear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies