Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 10:28 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times

Advertisements

"The idea that this criminal and cowardly act was a spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous," he says. "We firmly believe that this was a precalculated, preplanned attack that was carried out specifically to attack the U.S. Consulate." - Libyan President President Mohammed el-Megarif

Consulate Attack Preplanned, Libya's President Says : NPR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 10:31 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
So is the W.H. still going to go with the movie excuse, if so, they are more pathetic then imaginable. Un friggin believable.

This administration, the liars they are, need to go now!

Hate liars who can look into a camera, and tell us a lie, they know is not true. Not the movie, may have stirred trouble, but the reason, was because of their # 2 Man who was killed.

They themselves have come out and stated the real reason, said the movie excuse was bologana.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:32 AM

15,530 posts, read 10,499,357 times
WASHINGTON — US officials said Wednesday that they are investigating the four-hour *assault that killed the ambassador to Libya and three other Americans as a well-orchestrated terrorist attack, not a spontaneous reaction to an inflammatory movie about the Muslim prophet Mohammed.

Obama vows justice in Libya killings - Boston.com

Old 09-17-2012, 10:32 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
And it's starting to come out that several of these other "spontaneous protests" were actually planned as well.
They hunted one guy down in Tunisia but...."he got away". US diplomats have been evacuated in Tunisia

Anti-Islam Video Protests Live Blog - Al Jazeera Blogs
Saif-Allah Benahssine, leader of the Tunisian branch of the hardline Islamist Ansar al-Sharia, slipped away after hundreds of his followers stormed out of al-Fatah mosque in Tunis, some of them wielding sticks and creating panic among pedestrians.

A few minutes earlier, around 1,000 riot and anti-terrorist police forces had retreated by some 200m from the mosque for unexplained reasons, witnesses said.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:34 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
WASHINGTON — US officials said Wednesday that they are investigating the four-hour *assault that killed the ambassador to Libya and three other Americans as a well-orchestrated terrorist attack, not a spontaneous reaction to an inflammatory movie about the Muslim prophet Mohammed.

Obama vows justice in Libya killings - Boston.com
That was 9/13. Since then they are back to the "it was the movie" reason.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:41 AM

15,530 posts, read 10,499,357 times
Well, whoever it was in the Obama administration that decided to go with "it's the the movie's fault" is an idiot. It makes them look like fools. Heck, just say we don't know yet.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
That was 9/13. Since then they are back to the "it was the movie" reason.

The thing is even some of my democrat friends, were saying, Clinton wasn't even convincing. You could just tell, it was not the truth. Really Pathetic, no other words.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:49 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder if you know what an RPG is. I don't even think you know why it is a favorite of terrorists. One or two days to set up? You need to look up a definition of that weapon and find out what it really is.
Rocket Propelled Grenade - shoulder fired.

Perhaps you should read posts in context. If you had, you would have realized that I was responding to someone who said that the attacks were spontaneous because of the RPGs. I guess you don't understand sarcasm, or you're just too partisan to understand what you read in context. You need to pay better attention.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:50 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
The thing is even some of my democrat friends, were saying, Clinton wasn't even convincing. You could just tell, it was not the truth. Really Pathetic, no other words.
I don't know ANY DEMOCRATS who are saying what you claim. How many Democratic friends do you have? Btw, even my Republican friends are saying the movie was the thing that set off the whole Middle East.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Well, whoever it was in the Obama administration that decided to go with "it's the the movie's fault" is an idiot. It makes them look like fools. Heck, just say we don't know yet.

Look, they don't just look, these idiots all of them are bigger fools then i ever could of thought. What a bunch of ignorant people.

Now i know this administration thinks the American People are all fools, and will believe what ever comes out of their mouth, Pathetic and disgusting.

If they can lie about this, what the hell are they lying to us about., that we don't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies