Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 01:14 AM

37,802 posts, read 41,008,695 times

Advertisements

The Obama Administration isn't telling the truth about Libya. That especially goes for Hillary Clinton who is covering for her State Department's handling of security at the Libyan Embassy.

"Mr Magarief said that the second part of the attack, on a safe house used by consulate workers, shows the assault was planned in advance. "All this indicates clearly that the attackers are well trained and well prepared and have planned this in advance." His comments contrast with the American view today, which suggests that Tuesday's attack was not a premeditated assault tied to the anniversary of 11 September."

Libyan leader says al-Qaeda may have been behind US embassy attack - RT News

"The American view today" ---- What American view today? Say it, you lying fanboys in the news media. It's The Obama Administration spin today" and the deadheads in the news media who wouldn't find the truth if it jumped up and bit them in the butt...that would be the butt their heads are collectively buried in.

I think the biggest threat to our freedom/democracy is the American national news media.

"A week before his murder in Benghazi, we exchanged emails about my plans to visit Libya in a few weeks. A State Department travel warning last month cited increasing assassinations, car bombs and gunmen abducting foreigners. Clashes among militias "can erupt at any time or any place in the country," it cautioned."

What slain U.S. diplomat would want done in Libya | StarTribune.com

So the State Department issued a travel warning citing increased assassinations, car bombs and gunmen abductiong foreigners in Libya but no one in the State Department bothered to make sure the US Embassy was properly protected especially on September 11? Instead they are blaming it on some July movie trailer which wasn't an issue all over the Middle East until the Obama administration made it one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 02:07 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
I've seen some speculation that the movie maker, who is a con with no mug shots, might be a US govt operative.

Nothing with 0boy's administration would surprise me. He would love to see a giant flareup so he could pretend to ride to the rescue. Hillary is just as low as he is, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her turn and use it against him. That 3:00 a.m. phone call she mentioned, lol.

I've also seen indication the Ambassador was homosexual:

State Department Sent Gay Man to be ambassador to Muslim country -- Chris Stevens was gay

Old 09-17-2012, 02:25 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Who has the most to gain by airing this movie,upsetting the whole middle east and in the process making Obama's foreign policies look bad?...You dont suppose....

Old 09-17-2012, 02:35 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,176,801 times
Really? So people don't bring RPGs to "spontaneous" demonstrations after all?

Old 09-17-2012, 04:10 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I suspect RPG's are a dime a dozen over there and are readily available to anyone who wants one.

Old 09-17-2012, 05:01 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Who has the most to gain by airing this movie,upsetting the whole middle east and in the process making Obama's foreign policies look bad?...You dont suppose....
If you're asking which presidential candidate, I'm going with 0boy. In his convoluted brain, taking action makes him look strong to his mindless base. He knows his admin will lie for him, and boy, they are, big time.

Also, there's a lot to be said for rallying behind your 'leader' in the face of disaster. And sure 'nuf, they are!

I'm surprised they haven't blamed Bush. Oh, wait! They have! I can't remember what I was watching or which channel, but some silly liberal goofball did bring up Bush's name. It must have been Fox, because they shut him up, quickly. Now that I think about it, it might have been Judge Janine (sp).

Silly little liberals. They don't know how dumb they are.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:03 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
You don't suppose Al-Quada ? They said they are revenging our killing their #2 man.
What better way to get fallout in nations all over the world then to incite riots and violence by civilians and plan the murder of one of our Ambassadors.

Do you think the only thing these terrorists can do is plant bombs and fly planes ?

And Al-Quada could care less who is sitting in the Oval Office in the United States.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:05 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
And had grenades. I thought the same thing, but also realize logic is no longer relevant in these discussions.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:48 AM

37,802 posts, read 41,008,695 times
There is more today on this:

Hooray CNN! Finally! Fox News has been talking about this since it happened.

"Three days before the deadly assault on the United States consulate in Libya, a local security official says he met with American diplomats in the city and warned them about deteriorating security. "The situation is frightening, it scares us," Mabrouk said they told the U.S. officials. He did not say how they responded. Mabrouk said it was not the first time he has warned foreigners about the worsening security situation in the face of the growing presence of armed jihadist groups in the Benghazi area."

More details emerge on U.S. ambassador's last moments - CNN.com

Hillary Clinton and her State Department lied multiple times and Obama and Jay Carney keep perpetuating the lie to cover their butts. The cover-up is almost always worse than if they came clean originally. It wasn't about the movie all over the Middle East until the Obama Administration blabbed about it to take the heat off themselves that 4 people died because of them.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:53 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
The US Ambassador spoke yesterday and insisted this was over the film.
And she seems to be going out of her way to describe the group.."small number" and "individual clusters".
I read on Al Jazeera that about 300-400 attacked the consulate with heavy artillary. The pictures of the consulate back that up. People interviewed said the US consulate had no chance against that large group that attacked it.

Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated - ABC News
“We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to – or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo,” Rice said. “And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies