Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 10:31 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
This is nonsense. The protesters attacked with rocket propelled grenades and machine guns at the last second.
Have you wondered why everybody got out of that house except the ambassador? I bet nobody in the media ever tries to find that out.

How about the fact that the two men who went with him were actually former Seals. It has been reported that they were Marines. Something very fishy is going on here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 10:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
No, it's just systemic incompetence, starting with Obama and working it's way down.
Actually I believe that it goes much deeper than anyone seems to know now. For instance, who was that ambassador, really? On and on questions the media will not be asking, ever.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:43 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Have you wondered why everybody got out of that house except the ambassador? I bet nobody in the media ever tries to find that out.

How about the fact that the two men who went with him were actually former Seals. It has been reported that they were Marines. Something very fishy is going on here.
This is interesting, I didn't know this and now that you say it something is suspicious.

Old 09-18-2012, 12:20 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11
someone somewhere knew something
Yes its all part of his plan!!!!!

Old 09-18-2012, 03:45 AM

15,530 posts, read 10,501,555 times
The fact that they knew there were going to be protests for the release of the blind sheikh was cause for concern. That with all the lead up violence was probably another tip off. No telling what else.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:10 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
More details emerge on U.S. ambassador's last moments - CNN.com

I am not putting this directly on Obama, but someone somewhere knew something. Let us hope that whoever is investigating, figures out who received these warnings, and what they did about them if anything. Did they tell their superiors?
  • The 0bama administration is proving themselves to be the liars a lot of us already knew they are. If anything should cause an 0bama supporter to sit back and question him, this should be it. I haven't specifically heard 0bama say anything but Hillary angrily spewed the video nonsense and he should refute what she said. His entire administration from the top down is filthy dirty on this.
I don't like being lied to. Apparently, it's OK with 0bama supporters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
It was a 4 hour siege.
The Ambassador went missing for 12 hours.

Your hours go much faster than mine, I guess.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:34 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
More details emerge on U.S. ambassador's last moments - CNN.com

I am not putting this directly on Obama, but someone somewhere knew something. Let us hope that whoever is investigating, figures out who received these warnings, and what they did about them if anything. Did they tell their superiors?

Of course the Obama administration knew. Bo is just too busy campaigning to care about the business of the presidency and a few inconsequential lives.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:38 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Someone knew. Yet the press is not asking nor caring to know what or how it happened. They don't care to ask the Administration anything. Yet look just how quickly they pick up and run comments by Romney they think they can use against him (even though what he said is accurate).

The liberals here will post constantly in a thread about Romney's comments yet they too, like the press, ignore the real issues.

If that doesn't show bias and an agenda, then what does?

Old 09-18-2012, 06:42 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
It's bush's fault!
Wrong. You must be thinking of 9-11 and his failure to read the PDB from Aug 6,2001.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:56 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times
Quote:
What are you saying is nonsense? There are numerous reports that detail warnings and it was known to intel people that that area was a recruiting ground for Al Qaeda. Also, it was 9/11. This is a failure on foreign policy. Foreign policy includes security. Our government failed to maintain or put in place security where they should have. It is that simple.
I think they were being sarcastic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies