Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2012, 03:30 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Just a few minutes ago that horrible Glenn Beck announced that the State Department has entered into discussions with Egypt about doing what the Libyans said they had to have to back off. Well, now we can look for more from the jihadists after the return of the man.

He has asked earlier of a panel of people in the know if they think the Sheikh will be turned over. All said yes, whether or not Obama is re-elected. He seemed to be shocked by that but they said that although 'Romney probably wouldn't send him back it would be done after the election. Does that make any sense? Would Hillary be the Secretary of State after the end of January?

Anybody here could be watching Beck free of charge on his website or if you watch tv on DishNet they are carrying him as a free watch till the 19th. He wants it to be till after the election. You can get some truth from TV if he works that one out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 03:55 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,094,294 times
The Salafi extremists have been camped out in front of the US embassy for over 18 months. I highly doubt he will be turned over. Neither Obama nor Romney are that stupid to overturn a conviction and violate U.S. Law.

I can see the sheik being sent to Guantanamo though.

And Hillary has already stated she'll be gone in January REGARDLESS of who becomes president.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
The Salafi extremists have been camped out in front of the US embassy for over 18 months. I highly doubt he will be turned over. Neither Obama nor Romney are that stupid to overturn a conviction and violate U.S. Law.

And Hillary has already stated she'll be gone in January REGARDLESS of who becomes president.
I fear that things are already in the works and Morisse has made the request. I believe that the Sheikh will be sent to Egypt no matter who wins the election. Of course, Hillary will still be around when the shift in jails is made since if Romney wins it will happen before the 20th of January and if Obama wins it may be sooner than that.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:36 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,094,294 times
I believe Morsi has said it's his "ultimate duty", but has yet to push forward a request. Just like a politician.

Sheik will see another destination...in Cuba. Or hell...whatever the means are required.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:59 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
I believe Morsi has said it's his "ultimate duty", but has yet to push forward a request. Just like a politician.

Sheik will see another destination...in Cuba. Or hell...whatever the means are required.
They might release him to Egypt...in a pine box when he has completed his sentence.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:05 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
USA today had an article about the Blind Sheik about five days ago and somebody else (their name escapes me) had another good one yesterday. They have been demanding and ranting about a release or trade for weeks. Somebody may have had a phone call with them, but I highly doubt we would release him. (You know the protests in Cairo on the 11th were planned for the sheik and not the stupid film). As usual, Beck takes other people's work and research and twists it around. Holder might like to turn him over, after the election of course, but they aren't going to let this happen.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:22 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
They might release him to Egypt...in a pine box when he has completed his sentence.
or when he has a "sudden" heart attack.

Is Obama still pondering over the question if Egypt is an ally or an enemy?? or has he made up his mind and this will be a show of goodwill to his ally??

Old 09-18-2012, 06:56 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:

I dont think the president can overturn a conviction, but they can give a potus pardon. I would not put it pass hussein to do just that.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:06 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Again, more important things that the press will largely ignore because they are too busy saving Barack's job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies