Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 01:49 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,207,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Do these people honestly think decent people would want them? A friend of mine was just approached at a store by a guy with three baby mamas! YUCK. I told one of them he was going to the hot place because of his immorality but he said he was opposed to marriage and these women should have known it.
You know OP, I usually tend to support you and your posts and you're free to have your preferences and date whoever you want but you can't control what type of man approaches you. Why do you think these dudes have all these kids by different women anyway? They could care less how you feel or what you want. You either have to learn to deal with it or never leave your house.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:26 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,892,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
And why are you such a prize? I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would think the exact same thing about you that you're thinking about these 'scummy' people.
But I'm not scum, I work, live a moral life and am not a drain on anyone. These people are scum because they are almost always a drain on both my taxes and morality.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:32 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
So? What's your point, again it doesn't erase all the white people who use food stamps. Anyways the thread is not about who is on food stamps....
There was no point. Revealing that stat just makes him feel superior.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:58 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,821,176 times
Eh...none of my business.

FWIW, my dad has 5 kids by 3 different women. He's always been able to get women and has a girlfriend now. He had all his kids before he was married and has since been married twice (after all his kids were born from the 3 women).

He's a decent guy, just likes to sleep around and a lot of women like to sleep around too. Oh, and I'm black and am not on welfare and my dad paid child support for all his kids and we know him and spent time with him regularly.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:22 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Do these people honestly think decent people would want them? A friend of mine was just approached at a store by a guy with three baby mamas! YUCK. I told one of them he was going to the hot place because of his immorality but he said he was opposed to marriage and these women should have known it.
Yes, we all know a guy who has fathered three different children out of wedlock must be a real loser, only the poor, uneducated, moocher clas minorities do that....right?

Prince Albert of Monaco faces paternity test after wedding, officials confirm - Telegraph

Or Prince Albert, now on baby momma number three. But you'd probably rebuff him too, right?

In my book, decent people are the ones that don't judge or try to apply their version of morality based on a mythical book to everyone else.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:39 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,507,237 times
Quote:
They really are. The next person they sleep with may become another baby mama/daddy. This happened to a friend. She "dated" (in her mind but not mine)a guy with 4 kids by 4 different woman, none of whom he married. She had baby #5, ended up on welfare and he disappeared. So now we are paying for them. She is now pretty much ruined for a decent man.
They can't buy a date lol

Old 09-20-2012, 12:40 PM

3,398 posts, read 5,105,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
This is a stupid thread about nothing.
No it isn't. It's about the very same thing again.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryIMovedBack View Post
(Or, they don't work at all, because they are a Maaaaaaaamma...with all those keeds) I concur with that opinion about restricting the payouts, btw. All of the parents who are self-supporting must make choices and deal with economic realities. Why should the Welfares be exempted? If these baby-mills are living on the public dole, they should have some restrictions placed on them, and they should get used to being told what they can do and when. If you want power and control, get out there and earn your own living. And stop demanding that the rest of society pay for crapas baby after crapas baby.
There is the Earned Income Credit too that they get also.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
We need to limit these people from breeding and definitely keep them out of the dating pool. If I had a dating site I would not allow anyone who had more than one baby out of wedlock.
Well the dating site business is a different story. I would allow for profit.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:45 PM

3,398 posts, read 5,105,330 times
Quote:
They really are. The next person they sleep with may become another baby mama/daddy. This happened to a friend. She "dated" (in her mind but not mine)a guy with 4 kids by 4 different woman, none of whom he married. She had baby #5, ended up on welfare and he disappeared. So now we are paying for them. She is now pretty much ruined for a decent man.
How is the fault all his? She chose him with a track record like that. In the long run what did she expect? I agree that men that do this are scum, but women that put up with it are no better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies