Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 10:08 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,239,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Agents in the field isn't a valid excuse. What Congress wanted was communications between the Justice Department and the White House regarding this operation. Standard practice is to redact names of agents in the field not under investigation. However, Obama's administration didn't seem to have a problem with releasing the name of the Pakistani doctor who helped them find Bin Laden and he now resides in Pakistan prison.
And so, people who despise Obama must be equally dissatisfied with Bush admin. outing joe wilson and valerie plame?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 10:39 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,416,274 times
In other news, my mistress cleared me of cheating on my wife.

You guys kill me.

Old 09-23-2012, 03:17 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post

You guys kill me.
By all means, feel free to demand another investigation. Enlist the aid of Trump's Hawaiian detectives. Blow the lid off this thing.

Old 09-23-2012, 03:20 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post

You guys kill me.
This is what this "investigation" amounts to. I wonder if Nixon would have been okay, had he had similiar "investigation"!

Obama and Holder clearly violated the law, and anyone with an ounce of sense knows that. It is just another slap in the face of the justice system and shows the disdain the Obama administration has for the law.

Let us hope that the Libyan embassy attack does not come under the watchful eye of Holder's DOJ. I am sure they will give Obama a medal for only ignoring the warning for three days!

Old 09-23-2012, 04:05 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,441,352 times
Smile Suggestion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is what this "investigation" amounts to. I wonder if Nixon would have been okay, had he had similiar "investigation"!

Obama and Holder clearly violated the law, and anyone with an ounce of sense knows that. It is just another slap in the face of the justice system and shows the disdain the Obama administration has for the law.

Let us hope that the Libyan embassy attack does not come under the watchful eye of Holder's DOJ. I am sure they will give Obama a medal for only ignoring the warning for three days!

Since you're so disappointed with the lack of issues uncovered by this investigation, there's another course of action open to you.

Contact Representative Darrell Issa (R-CA), the GOP chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. The same guy who ordered this investigation and pressed charges against AG Holder (charges that look pitiful now) both in congress and civil court. Tell him to ratchet up the pressure. Tell him that even though the investigation led nowhere, the House pubs should initiate impeachment proceedings immediately if not sooner.

Pay no attention to the fact that he's the son of middle eastern immigrants and has a long record of scrapes with the law and arrests in his background.

Secret muslim? I'm not saying he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEkpiwOjOLw

Old 09-23-2012, 06:02 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,176,768 times
Let some black kid shoplift a bag of chips from Walmart and out comes the SWAT team, beat down, taser, 5 years in jail. Obama and Holder kill a federal agent, hundreds of Mexican police and political leaders and they walk. Amazing....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies