Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM

4,585 posts, read 12,365,699 times

Advertisements

Ahhh the daily abortion thread. It's real simple folks...don't want an abortion don't get one. I believe every woman should have a choice to make any decisions she needs to. ALL healthcare choices should be between a woman and her doctor. Everyone else butt out.

NO ONE should have the right to make my decisions for me it should be between me and my doctor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2012, 06:17 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
What's new about this situation? We recently had a bunch of them tell the whole country to purchase a product or we'd have to pay them money.

I guess you are speaking of Health Insurance so I will go that way ... How about this: Those that do not wish to have(pay for) ANY Health Insurance coverage can get an opt-out, BUT will not receive ANY medical care, emergency or not, until ALL expected fees are paid in CASH in advance of any treatment starting, don't have the $200,00 for that surgery and recovery time in the hospital?? Hope your family will have the money to bury you.

Anyone that thinks they do not need Health Insurance needs to see a doctor relating to their mental issues.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:02 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Women are not dominated----It is men that seek to dominate men through what they love- woman.....This is a huge farce...men in high places dominate woman...in an attempt to dominate men- they go through the woman..and children...some people are more evil than we imagine...To engineer a system where woman are taught to hate men - is a male creation.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:12 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
B S......................men do not dominate woman...nor do they have the desire to do so.....What make you think that men are more powerful than woman? Us men are just as weak and vulnerable as woman- please stop beating us with this mindless rhetoric....what do you want from men? Do you want them to fall to the ground and weep----we can do that- but we are men and our role is to stay solid...please don't do this to us anymore- we are good and we love you/

Old 09-24-2012, 08:13 PM

876 posts, read 708,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
I guess you are speaking of Health Insurance so I will go that way ... How about this: Those that do not wish to have(pay for) ANY Health Insurance coverage can get an opt-out, BUT will not receive ANY medical care, emergency or not, until ALL expected fees are paid in CASH in advance of any treatment starting, don't have the $200,00 for that surgery and recovery time in the hospital?? Hope your family will have the money to bury you.

Anyone that thinks they do not need Health Insurance needs to see a doctor relating to their mental issues.
Where did you hear this? Do you really think that if someone was sent to the ER and dying from injuries in a car wreck, they would make them go to the ATM to get money to pay for them to fix them before they would do anything? And when did a surgery cost $200? Jeezz, no one would need insurance if that was the case. Do you think obamacare is going to force all the illegals to buy insurance too? lol. They don't give a crap about our laws, so why would they pay anything to the hospitals?

Old 09-24-2012, 08:16 PM

876 posts, read 708,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
B S......................men do not dominate woman...nor do they have the desire to do so.....What make you think that men are more powerful than woman? Us men are just as weak and vulnerable as woman- please stop beating us with this mindless rhetoric....what do you want from men? Do you want them to fall to the ground and weep----we can do that- but we are men and our role is to stay solid...please don't do this to us anymore- we are good and we love you/
Nice. Crushing on you a lil. Where is the blushing emoticon? Lol.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:19 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
This dated feminist eccentric idea about "male-dominated" - is an insult on males in general....Hate to break it to you...men are maternal also. - The "rape" factor is rare and over played...the "burden" of carrying a child- good men share that burden...this sexism that separates males from females when it comes to reproduction is and always was a disgrace- woman are more than vessels - and men are more than sperm ejectors into those vessels...When is humanity going to grow up and stop practicing this sexual racism..that the sexes are now pitted against each other as if it were a race war...as if men were an enemy...most men make wonderful mothers. This "domintion" thing over woman is a myth...It is a hatred instilled in young woman that men are nothing but a walking penis..That would be like saying that woman are nothing but a vagina with legs..

This whole issue is so discouraging..that fact that human evolution is running in reverse...If apes could talk they would be laughing at us.
A thread asking women for their opinion on something. And this male poster uses it to lecture women and to tell feminists that they are insulting to males.

You couldn't ask for a more perfect illustration of male chauvinism.

Without this attitude the question in the original post would never have to be asked. It's also the answer to the question.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 09-24-2012 at 08:30 PM..

Old 09-24-2012, 08:23 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
I guess domestic violence and rape are BS too?

Old 09-24-2012, 08:23 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
There is no doubt in my mind that if men could get pregnant, there would be no discussion whatsoever of taking away their right to decide.
I agree. It's so easy now for the a man to walk away from an unwanted pregnancy.

Old 09-24-2012, 08:26 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
This dated feminist eccentric idea about "male-dominated" - is an insult on males in general....Hate to break it to you...men are maternal also. - The "rape" factor is rare and over played...the "burden" of carrying a child- good men share that burden...this sexism that separates males from females when it comes to reproduction is and always was a disgrace- woman are more than vessels - and men are more than sperm ejectors into those vessels...When is humanity going to grow up and stop practicing this sexual racism..that the sexes are now pitted against each other as if it were a race war...as if men were an enemy...most men make wonderful mothers. This "domintion" thing over woman is a myth...It is a hatred instilled in young woman that men are nothing but a walking penis..That would be like saying that woman are nothing but a vagina with legs..

This whole issue is so discouraging..that fact that human evolution is running in reverse...If apes could talk they would be laughing at us.
My God, want an utterly absurd point of view!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies