Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2012, 09:59 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times

Advertisements

Is the the next step towards a ME war or worse WW3?

Quote:
The directives Hamas leaders received in Tehran after their meetings with top officials were detailed and precise. They were handed down in person by Defense Minister Ahmed Wahidi, Revolutionary Guards Chief Gen. Ali Jafari, the Al Qods Brigades commander, Qassem Soleimani, and a select group of Iranian intelligence experts on the Israel.
Those orders were presented in the language of commands and brooked no argument. Tehran had two goals:
1. To leave no leeway for the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, of which the Palestinian Hamas is an offshoot, to veto the pledges Hamas signed in Tehran. The Palestinian Hamas was put on notice that the group was now under contract to defer to Tehran in military matters ahead of Cairo.
2. Iran, Hizballah and Syria instructed Hamas to stop obstructing Jihad Islami’s activities in the Gaza Strip and be ready to operate in harmony with Iran’s Palestinian proxy against Israel. In a potential outbreak of war, both must take their orders from Iran’s Middle East command.
For placing itself under Tehran’s jackboot, Hamas was assured of the resumption of Iranian economic aid and fresh supplies of missiles, advanced hi-tech war equipment to improve the accuracy of its rocket attacks on Israel - which rarely hit much - and anti-air weapons systems.
Iran had been keeping Hamas short pending the guarantees and pledges of allegiance A Zahar carried to Tehran and Beirut in the round trips he made between Sept 8 and 13. Even then, to make sure there were no loopholes in their accords, the Iranians forced the Hamas delegation to break its journey home to the Gaza Strip in Beirut, repeat their commitments to Tehran to Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah and re-sign the documents in his presence. Failing to honor the deal, they warned, would elicit the immediate cutoff of Iranian aid and supplies.

http://www.debka.com/article/22378/Hamas-signs-binding-military-commitment-to-Iran-led-war-on-Israel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 10:12 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
There is no Iran war against Israel. Stop reading Israeli propaganda.

Old 09-24-2012, 09:20 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
Is the the next step towards a ME war or worse WW3
No, the next step is to block Zionist Jew propaganda web-sites like Dumbkafiles.

I take it you don't remember the panic they caused back in oh, maybe 2006 or 2007 when they claimed Russian troops were massing at the Turkish border to invade Turkey. I was getting phone calls out the wazoo and I had to drag my ass out of bed in the wee morning hours to go down to the geography department and look at real-time satellite.

There wasn't a freaking Russian military vehicle within 80 miles of the Turkish border.

That's Dumbkafiles. They pull one of those "cry wolf" stunts at least once a year.

Enough with the freaking Israel nonsense already.

Not amused again....

Mircea

Old 09-24-2012, 09:28 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Give me a break- what are these people thinking- twenty Israeli attack helicopters could turn all of Palestine into hamburger in two days....I don't get it- what's in it for Hamas? Other than continue to torture their captive Palestinian wards...and eventually sacrifice the civilian population for the sake of ego- To bad criminals are gaining credibility...I feel so sorry for Israeli and Palestinian civilians who only want to have a normal life- Instead all they get is more and more abuse from their mafia type authorities....If the forces and powers that be were honorable honest caring intelligent people- The problems in the middle east would have faded by now.

Iran for instance- The average Iranian really wants nothing to do with war....It would be nice if there was divine intervention...and every cruel crook died in their sleep and spared good people more useless hardship....a curse on the bastards.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:30 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Hamas has always been supported by partially by Iran. So it makes sense that Hamas would agree to whatever Iran's agenda is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies