Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 10:49 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,192,775 times

Advertisements

"Thank goodness I will never blindly be subservient like you sir" lol x 15

Old 09-26-2012, 11:02 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,390 times

A perfect picture for the majority who follow without question.....

Old 09-27-2012, 06:22 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,569,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Really?

What happened to the plane? Where are the 59 on board?

Did someone truck in the parts and create a fake strewn field before any cameras or first responders showed up?

"Just ignore me while I unload these burning parts on the grass"

Please be reasonable. Sometimes it isn't what you see, but rather what/who is missing.

Who knows? I wish I did know what happened to the 59 on board. What I do know is that a boeing 757 did not hit the pentagon. A boeing 757 would NOT make a perfect 16ft hole upon impact and travel thru 9ft of reinforced concrete and make another perfect 16ft hole upon exit. Do you not see something wrong with that picture???

Old 09-27-2012, 06:50 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,413,374 times
A real conspiracy theorist wouldn't take the test, knowing full well they track everything on the Internet. Everyone who scores high is put into a secret database and assigned a spot at a FEMA camp. Their neighborhoods are also selectively sprayed by jets from 40,000'.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:05 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,432,247 times
Seriously - I'm not seeing much of a difference here. You can call us sheep, you can call us skeptics. You can call us logical.

Yet just because we don't buy into your religion, doesn't make us sheep.

Versus

Old 09-27-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Seriously - I'm not seeing much of a difference here. You can call us sheep, you can call us skeptics. You can call us logical.

Yet just because we don't buy into your religion, doesn't make us sheep.

Versus
What religion are you thinking of? There is no religion here, only the ability to see the logic of why the elites would brainwash and screw over the masses. Why would they tell the truth when the truth would enrage the people they are trying to rule over?

Has the media not been used in other countries over time to spread untrue mindnumbing propaganda to cover the real truth for certain folks to stay in power?

I mean, Chris, really bro..... are you that naive to think that everything you see on tv is real?

What do you think of athiests? They don't buy into YOUR religion.... there is no concrete proof to prove or disprove the existance of God.....

At least be consistant..... they only thing you are consistant with is your inconsistancy

Old 09-27-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
What I do know is that a boeing 757 did not hit the pentagon. A boeing 757 would NOT make a perfect 16ft hole upon impact and travel thru 9ft of reinforced concrete and make another perfect 16ft hole upon exit. Do you not see something wrong with that picture???
What a perfect example of faith - belief - overcoming facts, reality, and evidence. no better example than this. Almost is clear as someone saying

"What I do know is that Christ rised from the dead. . .because no way"

snopes.com: Pentagon Attack Faked Rumor

Snopes is owned by George Sorros - oh wait, thats what the republican says when Snopes debunk them. Don't know your come back

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics Popular Mechanicis is run by the illuminati

don't believe anyone

just believe your gut, and looking at out of context pictures. if ANYONE provides evidence that you are wrong, pull a FOXNEWS - ignore the evidence or better yet - the person MUST be part of the conspiracy.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
What religion are you thinking of? There is no religion here, only the ability to see the logic of why the elites would brainwash and screw over the masses. Why would they tell the truth when the truth would enrage the people they are trying to rule over?
Religion doesn't have to worship a "God'

It only has to be a belief that is bigger, stronger than evidence. It requires faith. Only few may be interested.

I really see no real difference in these Conspiracy theorist and these rabid evangelicals. One worships God, one worships an idea. But they both support their faith (and ignore the evidence) in very similar and consistent fashion.

Your religion is one of "elites" and "giant conspiracies" and "world control" and media doing the business of elites and everyone working together. Its a myth. Its just as much of a myth as any other. And the logical arguments to support it MIRROR the arguments to support other myths (also known as religions).

You ask us to believe in something that can't be seen

You ask us to believe in actions that can't be proven

You show us evidence that looks to us like nothing, but to you its the "virgin marry in Toast"

You ask us to believe in a giant clock working together on some ultimate goal. We see the randomness and chaos of humankind.

You are asking us to believe in a religion, and the religion is this conspiracy.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:18 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Overall, you believe theories about 9/11 to be somewhat untrue.
Overall, you believe theories about J.F.K. to be somewhat untrue.
Overall, you believe theories about Diana to be definitely untrue.
Overall, you believe theories about 7/7 to be somewhat untrue.
Overall, you believe theories about climate change to be somewhat true.
Overall, you believe theories about UFOs to be definitely untrue.
Overall, you believe theories about AIDS to be definitely untrue.
Overall, you believe theories about vaccines to be somewhat untrue.

I'm not much of a True Believer™, I guess.

The thing about global warming is that there's too much money and too many people involved, and it became way too politicized for there not to be at least some manipulation of the facts and/or data going on. It just isn't possible. Everyone's always looking out for number one, right? So why should I believe that every single scientist, politician and aging hippie is right about every single thing released that supports the AGW theory? Simple. I shouldn't. Thus, there's some meat to the conspiracy theory.
Your right, if you look back in history, man has always been driven by greed, power and sex, there have always been conspiracy theories, and governments have always lied to it's followers....

Old 09-27-2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Religion doesn't have to worship a "God'

It only has to be a belief that is bigger, stronger than evidence. It requires faith. Only few may be interested.

I really see no real difference in these Conspiracy theorist and these rabid evangelicals. One worships God, one worships an idea. But they both support their faith (and ignore the evidence) in very similar and consistent fashion.

Your religion is one of "elites" and "giant conspiracies" and "world control" and media doing the business of elites and everyone working together. Its a myth. Its just as much of a myth as any other. And the logical arguments to support it MIRROR the arguments to support other myths (also known as religions).

You ask us to believe in something that can't be seen

You ask us to believe in actions that can't be proven

You show us evidence that looks to us like nothing, but to you its the "virgin marry in Toast"

You ask us to believe in a giant clock working together on some ultimate goal. We see the randomness and chaos of humankind.

You are asking us to believe in a religion, and the religion is this conspiracy.
You can't prove much of what you see on tv either Chris. That is why it is good to be skeptical of things. We all say how corrupt the Govt is and how bad other people are ...... but then you guys say everything you hear in the media is correct. The media never brings out things that will hurt the ones in control. They can get away with what they get away with because enough people believe the media lies

So which is it? You guys are so irrational you can't even see that hypocrisy there.....

Basically, I could start up a media company tomorrow and tell you that water is dry and sand is wet and you would believe it because someone said so on tv........ think for yourself bro....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies