Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 12:48 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
If you hate Jesus, then no wonder you hate Israel.

Which is precisely what drives liberal ignorance of US-Israeli relations.

You hate God. You hate Israel.

The connection is quite clear.
The ONLY thing clear here is you forgot to tag your post as nothing more than your own, based on who knows what?, O-P-I-N-I-O-N having little/no connection to anything remotely based on fact..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 10:37 PM

5 posts, read 4,315 times
This need to suck up to Israel like it is in mortal danger,or how it needs aid as if it is starving is laughable.I think whenever politicians who always praise Israel before an election,only make themselves look like fools.Oh I think Obama is better than some presidents,but he still grovels.I want a president who truly stands up to them,I think Ron Paul would have been that person.

Old 10-03-2012, 07:03 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,291,736 times
obama does grovel to israel , its just that if you spend most of your life living in siberia , alaska can seem warm

Old 10-03-2012, 07:13 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
We need a big sign: Sorry, America is broke. Until such time as our National Debt is paid we will be unable to provide any Foriegn Aid.

Old 10-03-2012, 07:17 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
obama does grovel to israel , its just that if you spend most of your life living in siberia , alaska can seem warm
Hah, good point. Every president has to kiss the ring, even if they don't get down on both knees to do it.

Old 10-03-2012, 07:26 AM

1,196 posts, read 839,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Aren't you glad we have a President who doesn't grovel to Israel?

Are you proud of Hussein empty chair obama who cuddles terrorists and bows and grovels before Muslim leaders who promote terrorism

Old 10-03-2012, 07:27 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
All the rightwing neoconservatives and their religious backers are always preaching war and slavish devotion to Israel and its leader, Netanyahu, who is even crazier than most Republicans.

We have a President who rejects his incessant calls for more unnecessary war and killings in the Middle East and shows this lunatic (and the rest of the world) that not all American politicians are crazed war mongers who believe in a policy of shooting first, negotiating later.

Just another reason President Obama will serve a second term. Well done Mr. President!
He'd rather grovel to terrorists.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:18 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,980,764 times
Quote:
All the rightwing neoconservatives and their religious backers are always preaching war and slavish devotion to Israel and its leader, Netanyahu, who is even crazier than most Republicans.

We have a President who rejects his incessant calls for more unnecessary war and killings in the Middle East and shows this lunatic (and the rest of the world) that not all American politicians are crazed war mongers who believe in a policy of shooting first, negotiating later.

Just another reason President Obama will serve a second term. Well done Mr. President!
This is one area I do give the President a lot of credit on. I just don't understand why so many on the right, and a few on the left, want our foreign policy so closely tied to a foreign entity's foreign policy. It's fine to have alliances but what we have with Israel is dangerous. I don't want American policy dictated by any foreign nation. We need to act in our own best interest in the areas of foreign policy and Mittens, along with the neocon right, wants us beholden to Bibi and Israel. It's scary the amount of influence religion has on our foreign policy.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
He'd rather grovel to terrorists.
He shows respect towards other nations and religions, so all of a sudden he grovel towards terrorists?

Definitely see where YOUR values lie. Can't even tolerate another person's religion. How sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies