Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 06:21 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,684,227 times

Advertisements

Did any of you miss the fact that this man was mentally ill?

Aside from the disgusting political display in the opening thread post, it is a horrible tragedy that befell this family. NO ONE knows the cause for this incident yet. At least not any that is being reported by officials.

What this man did was horrible and I assume if there is a God he will be judge accordingly. This whole Obum**** angle though that these ******* bloggers are taking in these hit pieces is a disgusting display worthy only of the lowest form of gutter slime.

Last edited by Bulldogdad; 10-08-2012 at 06:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 06:21 AM

30,059 posts, read 18,655,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
this is what happens when you get to riled up over stuff you cannot control, you have to accept change and move on...

A Virginia man who killed himself, his wife and his two children allegedly sent increasingly paranoid notes to family and friends, detailing his concerns that President Obama would be re-elected.

According to the London Daily Mail:

Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a family friend has revealed.
A confidante of the family for the past 25 years has spoken to MailOnline about the strength and grace of the Peterson family, as well as the torment that plagued Albert which drove him to shoot dead his wife Kathleen and his two sons Christopher and Mathew at their suburban home in DC on Sunday.

[MOD CUT/copyright] __________________

So he's a defense contractor....

probably got rich off the government's tilt

but felt the government had gotten too big and was complaining about entitlements

They never cease to amaze me

He was premature. That may have been appropriate if Obama is re-elected, as it means the death of the nation as we know it. I highly doubt that Obama will win, in spite of his manufactured economic numbers. His presidency has been the worst in US history. Further, America got to meet the "real Obama" at the first debate- an incompetent, inept, petulent Chicago politician.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:27 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,781,869 times
Regardless who wins the American people have spoke and things will change and you guys will have to leave with that, you can shut people up. And this guy was just a loser, no reason for this and I'm going off what I read which he was scared of Obama and decided to off hisself and the family. Guy was probably scared the rich entitlements was gonna come to a end, truthfully upscale whites can't handle losing money too well, they off themselves at a high rate once they lose wealth.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,559 times
Just as I suspected....the lefties given a chance show zero regard for the sanctity of life ... is this the politics's section..? the only fitting booth for the lefty is the confessional.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:31 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,529,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Regardless who wins the American people have spoke and things will change and you guys will have to leave with that, you can shut people up. And this guy was just a loser, no reason for this and I'm going off what I read which he was scared of Obama and decided to off hisself and the family. Guy was probably scared the rich entitlements was gonna come to a end, truthfully upscale whites can't handle losing money too well, they off themselves at a high rate once they lose wealth.
Anyone not posted since that day? I'm being serious. This crowd is very capable of something like this.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:32 AM

694 posts, read 745,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Good riddance. He won't be missed. He did America a HUGE favor.
WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??? FOUR people are dead! Even if he had problems, do you REALLY think his wife and sons deserved to die? That is one problem with libs; many times they will celebrate the demise of anyone who seems to be threat. Is politics so important that it trumps humanity?

Charles Sands

Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,684,227 times
If this thread was about a famous or public person the mods would have closed it already.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:35 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,467,324 times
The man was mentally ill and he had a gun. Nothing new there. Now someone is going to tell me that the gun had nothing to do with this tragedy.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:45 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,973,712 times
Right wing mental nut cases are the gasoline

Fox News and other rancid right wing pundits the match.

Here, he just killed himself, in over 14 other instances since Obama ran for election they go out and murder others.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:54 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,382,423 times
I've been waiting for the reply from someone blaming Big Bird for this murder/suicide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies