Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2012, 08:41 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times

Advertisements

Innocence of Muslims Film was Made by Terrorists

When it comes to the film Innocence of Muslims, our government and the media uses a narrative mired in contradictions and false statements provided by the filmmaker, who himself is an untrustworthy source.

Nakoula impersonated himself as an Israeli Jew, a thing Eiad also did for years and fraudulently holds an authentic Israeli passport.

To date, no one has produced proof to authenticate Nakoula. Yet, evidence shows with 100% certainty that both my cousin Eiad and Nakoula had multiple, fraudulent identities as we showed in our detailed report, which includes valid court records, a U.S. Trustee report, credit reports and our correspondence with Canadian intelligence.

There seem to be questions about this guys identity. This whole thing may be a setup.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2012, 08:50 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
Well don't believe the narrative put out by the WH. It wasn't the film that caused the attack on the embassy. Had nothing to do with it, just something to blame it on. That film was out for 2 months before the attack. The attack happened on 9/11.

This attack was Obama's 9/11 and he won't be able to shake it off.

Old 09-27-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Well don't believe the narrative put out by the WH. It wasn't the film that caused the attack on the embassy. Had nothing to do with it, just something to blame it on. That film was out for 2 months before the attack. The attack happened on 9/11.

This attack was Obama's 9/11 and he won't be able to shake it off.
I know - actually there was an attempt back June to bomb to place if my memory is correct.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:18 PM

This thread had an article about the film producer's arrest.

Ant-Islamic film maker has been arrested

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, has been on probation for a 2010 federal check fraud conviction that brought a 21-month prison sentence. Under terms of his probation, he was not to use computers or the Internet for five years without approval from his probation officer.

The full story about Nakoula and the film still isn't known.

The movie was made last year by a man who called himself Sam Bacile. After the violence erupted, a man who identified himself as Bacile called media outlets including The Associated Press, took credit for the film and said it was meant to portray the truth about Muhammad and Islam, which he called a cancer.

The next day, the AP determined there was no Bacile and linked the identity to Nakoula, a former gas station owner with a drug conviction and a history of using aliases. Federal authorities later confirmed there was no Bacile and that Nakoula was behind the movie.

The account is consistent with my OP.

The accused's face is wrapped and covered. I am wondering if he is being protected.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This thread had an article about the film producer's arrest.

Ant-Islamic film maker has been arrested

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, has been on probation for a 2010 federal check fraud conviction that brought a 21-month prison sentence. Under terms of his probation, he was not to use computers or the Internet for five years without approval from his probation officer.

The full story about Nakoula and the film still isn't known.

The movie was made last year by a man who called himself Sam Bacile. After the violence erupted, a man who identified himself as Bacile called media outlets including The Associated Press, took credit for the film and said it was meant to portray the truth about Muhammad and Islam, which he called a cancer.

The next day, the AP determined there was no Bacile and linked the identity to Nakoula, a former gas station owner with a drug conviction and a history of using aliases. Federal authorities later confirmed there was no Bacile and that Nakoula was behind the movie.

The account is consistent with my OP.

The accused's face is wrapped and covered. I am wondering if he is being protected.
I have to agree with your theory and am sure that the whole thing could well have been made by terrorists and used by them and Obama. Having listened to Beck's The Project the past two days and listening to his talk with people who know about things like this today I really wonder if the Muslim Brotherhood could have been behind all this, along with Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies