U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 09-29-2012, 08:33 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, California
4,373 posts, read 2,904,200 times
Reputation: 1041

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
No I haven't, Im praying we get the Senate in order and they start holding this criminal accountable for his unconstitutional acts you seem to love...
I have to see any evidence of unconstitutional acts that you claim Obama has done. Also, wrong use of ellipsis - look it up and learn how to use it.

Back on point - what acts has he done? I hear all this moaning, groaning, whining, and complaining like a 4 year old but I've yet to see any cold, hard proof that brings to light what this man has done.

If you would please provide links, articles, websites, evidence, etc,etc that helps explain this, I'll be happy to take a look.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-29-2012, 08:35 PM
 
Location: South Dakota
2,608 posts, read 1,881,812 times
Reputation: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I have to see any evidence of unconstitutional acts that you claim Obama has done. Also, wrong use of ellipsis - look it up and learn how to use it.

Back on point - what acts has he done? I hear all this moaning, groaning, whining, and complaining like a 4 year old but I've yet to see any cold, hard proof that brings to light what this man has done.

If you would please provide links, articles, websites, evidence, etc,etc that helps explain this, I'll be happy to take a look.
Here's the one's we know about, Im sure he would get bolder if reelected...

It's quite long...

Obama Crimes, Fraud, Felony, Unconstitutional, violations, Gangster Government
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-29-2012, 08:35 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, California
4,373 posts, read 2,904,200 times
Reputation: 1041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Where's that comrade???
Better question - why are you referring to me as "comrade"? Are you secretly a Red trying to ruin this country? Just kidding, but are you Russian at least?

That term you've used is directed typically at liberals and Democrats - neither which I fall under. You knew that already, yet you've still used that. Huh - typical RWNJ *shrug*

Ah well.

Say hello to 4 more years of Obama.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-29-2012, 08:37 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, California
4,373 posts, read 2,904,200 times
Reputation: 1041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Here's the one's we know about, Im sure he would get bolder if reelected...

Obama Crimes, Fraud, Felony, Unconstitutional, violations, Gangster Government
Right. If these are in fact true, why hasn't Congress or the Supreme Court stepped up and charge him officially yet? Doesn't matter if there's members of the same party up there, it's their job to hold the President accountable for his actions. I've yet to hear or read anything about official charges being placed against the POTUS - so how legit or true are these claims?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-29-2012, 08:42 PM
 
Location: South Dakota
2,608 posts, read 1,881,812 times
Reputation: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Right. If these are in fact true, why hasn't Congress or the Supreme Court stepped up and charge him officially yet? Doesn't matter if there's members of the same party up there, it's their job to hold the President accountable for his actions. I've yet to hear or read anything about official charges being placed against the POTUS - so how legit or true are these claims?
Because they aren't doing their jobs, hopefully we can get congress turned around here...

That doesn't change the fact that this crime spree isn't impeachable...
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-29-2012, 09:27 PM
 
17,478 posts, read 11,389,982 times
Reputation: 6755
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So basically the quote that was written was poorly written but obviously Obama did say that....though it sounded more like Obama saying we shouldn't let Republicans drive the car. Which makes sense why only Fox News would be the ones freaking out about such a comment.
No one is freaking out........just showing the facts this President didn't keep his promise to work across the party he services..........he wants it his way and Republicans can come for the ride as long as they don't have an opinion.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-29-2012, 09:33 PM
 
1,031 posts, read 1,122,293 times
Reputation: 582
If all these rumblings about the GOP collapsing on itself are true, them America's best days are yet to come.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-29-2012, 09:44 PM
 
Location: Columbus
4,878 posts, read 4,085,783 times
Reputation: 1448
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I have to see any evidence of unconstitutional acts that you claim Obama has done. Also, wrong use of ellipsis - look it up and learn how to use it.

Back on point - what acts has he done? I hear all this moaning, groaning, whining, and complaining like a 4 year old but I've yet to see any cold, hard proof that brings to light what this man has done.

If you would please provide links, articles, websites, evidence, etc,etc that helps explain this, I'll be happy to take a look.
Using the military in Libya without Congressional approval. A clear viloation of the Constitution and grounds for impeachment.

Just because Congress doesn't impeach doesn't make his actions constitutional.

House Votes Against Obama’s Military Action in Libya | TheBlaze.com
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-30-2012, 02:28 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles, California
4,373 posts, read 2,904,200 times
Reputation: 1041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Because they aren't doing their jobs, hopefully we can get congress turned around here...

That doesn't change the fact that this crime spree isn't impeachable...
Right because you know what their day-to-day job consist of and are an expert on what constitutes impeachable offenses.

Once again - if Obama truly has done things that are unconstitutional, don't you think the Republicans and/or Conservatives up on Capitol Hill would draw up official charges already?

You're reaching and getting nothing but straws.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-30-2012, 02:30 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles, California
4,373 posts, read 2,904,200 times
Reputation: 1041
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Using the military in Libya without Congressional approval. A clear viloation of the Constitution and grounds for impeachment.

Just because Congress doesn't impeach doesn't make his actions constitutional.

House Votes Against Obama’s Military Action in Libya | TheBlaze.com
And the pre-emptive strike Bush did was constitutional?

Bill Clinton did the same years ago as did Reagan.

There's a certain amount of action the POTUS can take when deploying military, but only so much.

Again - if he's done something unconstitutional or impeachable, charges would have been brought to light by the Republicans and criticizers of him already. That's yet to happen, so what does that tell you?

He's done nothing unconstitutional or impeachable.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

¬© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top