U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 11:19 PM

24,787 posts, read 13,023,632 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Ahh it wont be so bad if you love the UN and global government...

Just think of how good it will feel to be a good global citizen paying all the new global UN taxes...

Oh yea and the statues and huge posters of dear leader are gonna be awesome!!!
I hear the gulags will have running water.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 11:21 PM

29,097 posts, read 23,232,825 times
He won't get one.

Shouldn't you be asking about Mitt Romney's first term?

Old 09-29-2012, 12:01 AM

4,373 posts, read 2,903,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
He won't get one.

Shouldn't you be asking about Mitt Romney's first term?
We won't know either way until November 7th.

Better prepare yourself for 4 more years of Obama, since Romney botched this election hardcore.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-29-2012 at 01:00 PM..

Old 09-29-2012, 12:27 AM

29,097 posts, read 23,232,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
We won't know either way until November 7th.
That is a great idea!

Republicans - vote on November 6.

Democrats - vote on November 7.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-29-2012 at 01:00 PM..

Old 09-29-2012, 08:29 AM

19,023 posts, read 23,317,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
What "impeachable" acts has he done? If he's done them, why hasn't he been impeached and why isn't this national news?

Until such a time where he is formally charged with offenses, keep your crackpot theories to yourself.

Say hello to 4 more years of Obama.
I gave you the hints and if i were you I would not ever again attempt to tell me what i can and can not do in the USA.. There are MORE "impeachable" acts and some are border line Treason..

Do you know what happens to a President tried and convicted for treason? The law already exists, but so far no president has come as close as Obama has.

I suspect he will become a full blown Dictator and therefore a Traitor to the CONS and the Country in his next 4 years IF he gets them.

I already told you i wasn't going to deal with what he has done, because you are blind to it. BTW have you got your Obama Phone yet?

I well tell you what is perfectly clear about you Zero worshippers, and that is you think Obama can steal from the rich to give to the poor. You all can't see the piggy bank has been broken for a long time and it was raped of any value long AGO!

Things are going from bad to hell in a hand basket and if you people don't wake the F UP! and get to work there will be no saving you!

The next step for people who refuse to get up in the morning and go to work is a chinese style gulag....

But you and everyone like you are way to blind to see that.

Tell me just what is it Obama needs from you after he has his way? I know that answer, so don't bother, because it's the same answer i have, Nuthin'! I don't need you and Obama won't need you anymore.

Once Obama is done needing YOU there will be no more need of you and your kind anymore. So for how long do you think the Left Elite will want to carry your useless hide after that?

Not long....... In fact your Chosen One might even give me a free hunting license to eliminate you and your kind... I still will be good for something..

Old 09-29-2012, 12:27 PM

44,884 posts, read 29,780,312 times
Quote:
That is a great idea!

Republicans - vote on November 6.

Democrats - vote on November 7.
I wonder how many of THEM could be fooled into trying it like that.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:33 PM

27,912 posts, read 35,789,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
What do you think Obama's second term will look like?
It'll start off with a 3 - 6 month recession and that will be the high point of his second term. The entire time he'll be blaming the 44th president for the mess he inherited (snickers).

Old 09-29-2012, 12:37 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,060,466 times
It'll be the usual rightwing yammering and yapping and blithering and blathering that he's gonna take away all the guns and outlaw Christianity and establish Sharia law and make us all go commie and establish concentration camps for conservatives and God knows what else they come up with

Old 09-29-2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I gave you the hints and if i were you I would not ever again attempt to tell me what i can and can not do in the USA.. There are MORE "impeachable" acts and some are border line Treason..

Do you know what happens to a President tried and convicted for treason? The law already exists, but so far no president has come as close as Obama has.

I suspect he will become a full blown Dictator and therefore a Traitor to the CONS and the Country in his next 4 years IF he gets them.

I already told you i wasn't going to deal with what he has done, because you are blind to it. BTW have you got your Obama Phone yet?

I well tell you what is perfectly clear about you Zero worshippers, and that is you think Obama can steal from the rich to give to the poor. You all can't see the piggy bank has been broken for a long time and it was raped of any value long AGO!

Things are going from bad to hell in a hand basket and if you people don't wake the F UP! and get to work there will be no saving you!

The next step for people who refuse to get up in the morning and go to work is a chinese style gulag....

But you and everyone like you are way to blind to see that.

Tell me just what is it Obama needs from you after he has his way? I know that answer, so don't bother, because it's the same answer i have, Nuthin'! I don't need you and Obama won't need you anymore.

Once Obama is done needing YOU there will be no more need of you and your kind anymore. So for how long do you think the Left Elite will want to carry your useless hide after that?

Not long....... In fact your Chosen One might even give me a free hunting license to eliminate you and your kind... I still will be good for something..
TL;DR.

What?

Old 09-29-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
You are repeating yourself.

Are you O.K.?
Why are you asking yourself if you're okay?

That' a strange thing for a tool to do, but considering that you are indeed a tool I'm not surprised.

Say hello to 4 more years of Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies