U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2012, 01:14 PM

44,884 posts, read 30,947,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
So what? it it really that important after all the killings, that a film a really bad cheesy poorly made film get these muslims off and adds any weight to their oppression of a goat worship?

If you ask me pushing wheelchair bound cripples of ships at sea, crashing passenger planes into Scotland the WTC and etc, blowing up things suicide bombers and everything else like shooting their own women with no trial, hacking off countless heads raping USA diplomats and killing them, and ect ect ect has proven beyond any shadow of any doubt that ALL of these so called -people are no more than animals who get by in the world telling nothing but lies.

I have had my FILL up to here and i want all of them forced out of the USA today! This is no demonstration not even a riot, it's jihad war and their new battle ground is the USA!

I am sick of the sympathetic president and his audience. For all I care he can go with them, and i suspect he is one of them, if not by birth then by choice!
Obama did declare that one day if the fight between Muslims and Christians went too far he may be siding with them and so far he has done it pretty well.

As for the USA being a battle ground I think that anyone can find out that the Muslim Brotherhood that was introduced in the US more than 60 years ago has made huge inroads toward the upset of the US. They have too many people in our government today and not all of them were appointed by Obama. The fact that they can have audiences with Obama when Netanyahu can't tells me something about Obama and the Brotherhood. If you haven't seen Beck's The Project you need to use your free 14 days at his site to see it because it is all about what the Brotherhood has vowed to do and all their plans to do so. Those who fail to learn this will remain either Muslim supporters or useful idiots for their use.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 01:16 PM

15,921 posts, read 18,823,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This is England, where Pat Condell lives, and the video illustrates how many Muslims treat their host country...
Seems they treat their host country better than their own countries..

A*** who hakbar, the muslim version of Heil Hitler....

Old 09-29-2012, 01:20 PM

12,372 posts, read 8,595,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Obama did declare that one day if the fight between Muslims and Christians went too far he may be siding with them and so far he has done it pretty well.

As for the USA being a battle ground I think that anyone can find out that the Muslim Brotherhood that was introduced in the US more than 60 years ago has made huge inroads toward the upset of the US. They have too many people in our government today and not all of them were appointed by Obama. The fact that they can have audiences with Obama when Netanyahu can't tells me something about Obama and the Brotherhood. If you haven't seen Beck's The Project you need to use your free 14 days at his site to see it because it is all about what the Brotherhood has vowed to do and all their plans to do so. Those who fail to learn this will remain either Muslim supporters or useful idiots for their use.
Speaking of useful idiots, I didn't know Glenn Beck charged people to watch his shows. Wow, you'd think if what he had to say was all that creditable he wouldn't have a bit of trouble finding a better way to get this stuff out and save the world.

Old 09-29-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Roy,
Contrary to what you believe, your inability to understand the English language does not make your clever.

Since I wouldn't use any of these phrases, I must reiterate, that Pat Candell does not speak for me in this instance.
Did he say "all of us" or just "us". If he didn't use the word all then he wasn't including everybody, just most of us.

Old 09-29-2012, 01:26 PM

33,136 posts, read 34,618,142 times
Australia..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHszsGbBJQo

Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__CWNqNTHEI

Sweden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLE...=results_video

Old 09-29-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Speaking of useful idiots, I didn't know Glenn Beck charged people to watch his shows. Wow, you'd think if what he had to say was all that creditable he wouldn't have a bit of trouble finding a better way to get this stuff out and save the world.
Still having trouble remembering what the topic of the OP is...

Senility or just progressive liberal illiteracy?

Old 09-29-2012, 01:29 PM

13,291 posts, read 13,903,541 times
Quote:
Did he say "all of us" or just "us". If he didn't use the word all then he wasn't including everybody, just most of us.
That's not the misunderstanding that I was referring to...

But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34 seconds
we in the civilized world
He doesn't say "some of us in the civilized world'

Old 09-29-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
That's not the misunderstanding that I was referring to...

But...

He doesn't say "some of us in the civilized world'
So frigging what?

As an American who is free to exercise choice you disagree, something the muslim world can't understand.

Make a mountain out of a molehill then nitpick the mountain to death, you are unreal...

Old 09-29-2012, 01:48 PM

13,291 posts, read 13,903,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
As an American who is free to exercise choice you disagree
ROFL
I exercised my choice to disagree here
Quote:
I'm as atheist as they come but you do not speak for me Mr. Condell. Please do not presume to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Make a mountain out of a molehill then nitpick the mountain to death, you are unreal...
Predictably, you've gotten it entirely bass-ackwards.
Since I exercised my right to choice other posters have tried to nitpick holes in my original statement.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm as atheist as they come but you do not speak for me Mr. Condell. Please do not presume to.
So you are one of the leaners here who don't think we should stand up to Islamists? Do you think that if you talk for them they will cut your head off last when they find someone who can destroy our Bill of Rights?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
Quote:
Nice try.

I have been listening to Pat Condell for years and he directs his disdain towards violent fundamentalists and not just Muslims in general. He even occasionally praises liberal and moderate Muslims that do take the extremists to task and laments that there aren't more of them
Quote:
I think that Condell speaks for the majority of us. He knows that not all of us think the way he does so you taking exception to him saying us is silly since he is just talking about the majority of us. Is it your atheist belief or something else that makes you so hard about this.
Quote:

I've done nothing but defend my original position against the nitpicking of others

I won't hold my breath waiting for you to admit your mistake or call out the real nitpickers

Old 09-29-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This is England, where Pat Condell lives, and the video illustrates how many Muslims treat their host country...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHszsGbBJQo
That is an outstanding video about where we are headed and the Brits already are. I especially liked the early part where the Muslims were chasing after the retreating bobbies until the bobbies turned on them and laid to with their nightsticks. I bet the Muslims made all kinds of noise about that "police brutality" and they had plenty of media support in saying that.

Have you watched the video from Sweden on that same one? I nearly cried watching and thinking about what has happened to Sweden. Aren't our politicians trying to push us to the same place. I say they are and unless we stand up to them soon we will find ourselves in the same boat as the people of Europe are now. They can fight back but I don't think they will.

Thanks for the video. I wonder if any leaners even took a chance and watched it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies