U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 03:03 PM

44,884 posts, read 30,988,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Speaking of useful idiots, I didn't know Glenn Beck charged people to watch his shows. Wow, you'd think if what he had to say was all that creditable he wouldn't have a bit of trouble finding a better way to get this stuff out and save the world.
Even you can watch those two shows of Beck's and at the same time can watch the last two days of his last week for free. Yep, he gives out 14 days of free and you need to watch The Project just as everybody in this country needs to do.

When you leave a high paying job to establish your own system sometimes it helps to have some people paying to see you. Right now I watch all of his programs on DishNet for nothing although I do pay to see them at his website. Since you have to depend on the media for all your news maybe you need to see Real News right after the Glenn Beck show every day.

Oh well, I am sure that you revel in your ignorance of what is going on so stay away from TheBlaze TV: Truth Lives Here. You will be safe by doing that.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 03:04 PM

13,291 posts, read 13,924,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
This is England, where Pat Condell lives, and the video illustrates how many Muslims treat their host country...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHszsGbBJQo
I was recently in Armenia, and met two women from Iran. The video that you posted in no way resembles they way that these women treated me.

Here, see for yourself. Here's some video we made

MODCUT

Old 09-29-2012, 03:24 PM

19,023 posts, read 24,254,558 times
Quote:
This is England, where Pat Condell lives, and the video illustrates how many Muslims treat their host country...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHszsGbBJQo
Yeah that how they do things in England.. lets see them try that here? That day will end with less of them than us.

Let them Leave now while they still can....... Americans won;t walk away, not our cops and not our people..

It is time for ALL Muslims who value their lives to leave the USA! Do it not before it is too late.

It won't be like it is in England.....

If you don't we may flood Saudi and the middle east with Americans! Take what was yours like we did to the Native Americans... be scare be very scared!

Americans will cut off you heads and take your women and children hostage.... Leave America NOW!

Take Obama with you!

Americans pee on Allah and Mo ham mud, we will kick your dog too!

Old 09-29-2012, 03:26 PM

33,136 posts, read 34,665,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
I was recently in Armenia, and met two women from Iran. The video that you posted in no way resembles they way that these women treated me.

Here, see for yourself. Here's some video we made

MODCUT

Why should it resemble how your Iranian women treated you? It wasn't about that at all...I don't understand why you think how you were treated by two women has anything to do with Muslims rioting almost worldwide...

Everybody keeps saying that violent Muslims are in the minority...If that is so, then it is a bloody big minority.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:32 PM

12,770 posts, read 10,803,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
So you are one of the leaners here who don't think we should stand up to Islamists? Do you think that if you talk for them they will cut your head off last when they find someone who can destroy our Bill of Rights?
Maybe we should stop bombing their countries and droning innocents to set a good example.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:33 PM

13,291 posts, read 13,924,389 times
Quote:
your Iranian women
They most certainly were not 'my' Iranian women. They were quite independent.

Quote:
Everybody keeps saying that violent Muslims are in the minority...If that is so, then it is a bloody big minority.
Having lived in and traveled to many Muslim countries, I've met quite a few Muslims. I have never personally witnessed any type of violence out of proportion to what I've seen in any other country.

PS, my head is still squarely attached to my body.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:37 PM

19,023 posts, read 24,254,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Obama did declare that one day if the fight between Muslims and Christians went too far he may be siding with them and so far he has done it pretty well.

As for the USA being a battle ground I think that anyone can find out that the Muslim Brotherhood that was introduced in the US more than 60 years ago has made huge inroads toward the upset of the US. They have too many people in our government today and not all of them were appointed by Obama. The fact that they can have audiences with Obama when Netanyahu can't tells me something about Obama and the Brotherhood. If you haven't seen Beck's The Project you need to use your free 14 days at his site to see it because it is all about what the Brotherhood has vowed to do and all their plans to do so. Those who fail to learn this will remain either Muslim supporters or useful idiots for their use.
Yes we Americans allowed them in I fear mistakenly. It does not mean we can't freeze their bank accounts and take back their green cards and concentration camp any who refuse to leave for their anchor babies, AND IF ANY should HAPPEN TO BE ON WELFARE cut them off like a head!

The meaning of coming to American in the modern sense means giving up the traditions where you came from to be American.

As Americans we can eminent domain their lands and take back what they bought with no problem what so ever. Flooding the USA and other countries does not mean they can take law into their own hands here, while we have no control for say England who is a weaker western nation too full of themselves.

Any real American president would have set down the LAW upon these Muslims by now which has not yet been done because Obama is either weak or is one of them.

The muslims need to know that they are no longer welcome here in the America and that 'We the people" want them to leave as soon as possible. That "We the people" will take legal measures at each and every opportunity to force them to leave.

That they are not refugee's escaping to come here for religious freedoms, and must leave now since they have declared war under islamic jihad upon us!

No more will wearing a table cloth on one head bee seen as anything other than an act of WAR... Wear one and be seen in public will mean arrest, and a trial to the conviction of the fullest extent of the LAW. Then the punishment of course will be removal of one head!

In the USA when we remove heads we use a old fashion 2 man saw for felling trees and that really hurts alot. Leave now !

Old 09-29-2012, 03:56 PM

15,921 posts, read 18,848,768 times
As filihok says, a kind gentle peaceful people.....

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
Quran 48:29

2012.09.29 (Yala, Thailand) - Brave Mujahideen shoot a 72-year-old man to death.

2012.09.29 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A 42-year-old Buddhist woman is machine-gunned by Runda Kumpulan Kecil while riding with her husband.

2012.09.29 (Yala, Thailand) - Muslim 'separatists' shoot a married woman in the back as she is riding a motorcycle with her husband.

2012.09.28 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A prayer leader is sprayed with bullets by sectarian rivals.

2012.09.28 (Yala, Thailand) - An elderly couple is slain outside a plantation by Muslim militants.

2012.09.27 (Hadramout, Yemen) - Three children are pulled into pieces by al-Qaeda bombers.

Little 8-year-old Ruqaya from Sydney was really cute - until she opened her mouth and started talking about killing people.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Can we say sick?

Lets face it, muslims are skinless people in a sandpaper world....

Old 09-29-2012, 04:19 PM

12,770 posts, read 10,803,792 times
Why doesn't anybody give a hoot about the women of Saudi Arabia, or in Libya now that we've "given them our version of freedom"? hmmm?

Old 09-29-2012, 04:23 PM

15,921 posts, read 18,848,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Maybe we should stop bombing their countries and droning innocents to set a good example.
Why? because they don't understand good examples....

The only good examples they know are dead christians....

Here ya go claud, read up on your peace loving people and their religion, and when your done reading it you'll understand that Christians setting a good example for muslims is a sign of weakness...

Quote:
The current conflict between Islam and the West — from human rights issues in Muslim countries, to anti-Western violence by radical Muslims, to their campaigns against liberal lifestyle and ethos and for instituting Sharia law in Western countries — should be seen not as separate from the historical Islam-West conflicts.

The Islam-West Conflict: A Historical Study
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies