Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 12:58 AM

1,698 posts, read 1,816,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Yes or no, Zimar? Have you opened the document in Adobe Illustrator or similar program?

And I asked if they knew what it SHOULD look like. There's a difference.
YES, I have.

Now go ahead, for funsies, explain to me what made the birth certificate fake, since we both have "computer graphic expertise."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 01:01 AM

993 posts, read 828,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
YES, I have.

Now go ahead, for funsies, explain to me what made the birth certificate fake, since we both have "computer graphic expertise."
You go first and explain to me why it's not fake.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:04 AM

Quote:
LOL, I don't need to explain a negative. That's like telling me "Prove Mitt Romney isn't actually a magical unicorn in disguise!"

You are the one making a claim here. If you can back it up, go ahead. If you don't, I will assume that you can't, and are a nutty birther.

Edit: She never responded, so I guess she is not as good with the "computer graphics" as I thought...

Last edited by Zimar; 09-30-2012 at 01:22 AM..

Old 09-30-2012, 01:45 AM

993 posts, read 828,262 times
Quote:
LOL, I don't need to explain a negative. That's like telling me "Prove Mitt Romney isn't actually a magical unicorn in disguise!"

You are the one making a claim here. If you can back it up, go ahead. If you don't, I will assume that you can't, and are a nutty birther.

Edit: She never responded, so I guess she is not as good with the "computer graphics" as I thought...
So you could "see" that I wasn't going to respond like you could "see" stuff in that other thread? It's not true that you can't at least attempt to explain to me why the document is not a fraud. This thread was not intended for this, so feel free to start a new thread if you think you can explain what you observed and how you know the image has not been altered. I will check tomorrow to see if you started the thread.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
So you could "see" that I wasn't going to respond like you could "see" stuff in that other thread? It's not true that you can't at least attempt to explain to me why the document is not a fraud. This thread was not intended for this, so feel free to start a new thread if you think you can explain what you observed and how you know the image has not been altered. I will check tomorrow to see if you started the thread.
Hmm...

Apparently this "gal" cannot state a single reason she thinks Barack Obama's birth certificate is "fake."

Could it be...

Do y'all think she may have been lying about knowing Adobe Illustrator too?!?!

I feel so... betrayed by all of this. It's like you can't trust anonymous posters on internet forums or something!

Old 09-30-2012, 02:08 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,219,238 times
Quote:
Hmm...

Apparently this "gal" cannot state a single reason she thinks Barack Obama's birth certificate is "fake."

Could it be...

Do y'all think she may have been lying about knowing Adobe Illustrator too?!?!

I feel so... betrayed by all of this. It's like you can't trust anonymous posters on internet forums or something!
Maybe we should demand to see her birth certificate (the "long form," and not the COLB that is typically issued and is accepted as proof of place of birth in every case EXCEPT President Obama's).

And we should also expect her to release her school records, too - all of them.

Otherwise, we have no proof she is who she says she is or whether or not she knows the things she claims to know.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:51 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,360,094 times
Quote:
Anyone who know the first thing about computer graphics and has looked at his fradulent document on whitehouse.gov knows this, whether they are willing to admit it or not.
actually, no.

Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF

Quote:
He also uses a social security number issued in Connecticut and he's never lived there.
SS# have been issued centrally, from baltimore, since 1972 based on the return zip code of the applicant. it has nothing to do with residency.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

96814= honolulu HI
06814= danbury CT

it's nothing more than the most basic clerical error.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:40 AM

26,543 posts, read 14,360,094 times
Quote:
gladly.

first we have the photos of the physical copy taken by savannah guthrie

I saw the certified copy of long-form POTUS birth certificate today, felt the raised seal, snapped this pic Photo - Savannah Guthrie | Lockerz

then we have the national revue debunking the "impossible layers/adobe illustrator" claim with a demonstration

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

debunking the cold case posse's mixed raster content (MRC) claim is one of the creators of MRC, prof. de queiroz.

Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF

and finally we have the hawaiian dept of health confirming the LFBC is legit.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-recor...ate_042711.pdf

Old 10-01-2012, 06:53 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,594,003 times
Getting back to the OP's topic. This is NOT a “birther” thread.

Romney's blind trust is created by the man's rose colored glasses. Of course he dumped his "toxic" investments. He is not completely brain dead. In any case he has never been concerned with the US as a country but only as a place where he could create a personal fortune by stealing from "lesser people" by using Bain capital and its variants.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:20 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,160,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Getting back to the OP's topic. This is NOT a “birther” thread.

Romney's blind trust is created by the man's rose colored glasses. Of course he dumped his "toxic" investments. He is not completely brain dead. In any case he has never been concerned with the US as a country but only as a place where he could create a personal fortune by stealing from "lesser people" by using Bain capital and its variants.
"Stealing" Is that really how it happened? He held a gun on someone? Snuck into peoples homes?
I am no fan of corporate raiders, but it is a legal business transaction. Sort of like expecting the middle class and the wealthy to support and foot the bill for the many who do not support themselves.
I have no issues helping those who can't help themselves. Autistic, downs syndrom, and the many other forms of broken people. They deserve our help.
My issue like most who are against raising taxes is simple. Before we talk raising taxes we need to eliminate all fat from the budget. History shows us that Raising taxes alone doesnt work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies