Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2012, 07:01 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times

Advertisements

‘Absolutely Uncertain’ Obama on Israel Documentary Logs Nearly 700,000 Hits in 3 Days | Video | TheBlaze.com

Absolutely Uncertain - YouTube!

Surprised (in a good way) that this video got to nearly 700k in just a few days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 10:57 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Alternating with a clip of Obama saying he has Israel’s “back,” Irina says: “When I stop to think about the situation and the possible outcomes, it really scares me. Rather than doing what we can to make Israel safer, we have allowed Iran’s nuclear program to inch toward the point of no return.”
“I’m just not sure the president really does have Israel’s back, and I know I’m not alone.”
Harvard’s Alan Dershowitz and others then weigh in: “The great fear…is that a second Obama term could be more dangerous for Israel than the first Obama term.”
Irina continues: “Israel may soon find itself fighting for its very survival once again. And while I am proud that Israel is strong enough to defend itself, I’m extremely disappointed that President Obama has managed to put Israel in an even more difficult situation than it needs to be.”
“Today, the world is changing before our eyes– but it is not the change I hoped president Obama would bring,” Irina says in conclusion, adding that America’s relationship with Israel will start again in 2012 with a new president
Video is nearly 20 minutes long, but worth the watch.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:49 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
that the world has become more dangerous cannot be argued and is more important then all issues combined... The one light at the end of the tunnel is all representatives of this failure can be changed right now. Who cares what any one administration or one leader truly secretly wants, suggests or says > whatever floats the boat Obama ....... Bottom line the end product is a removal of stability not a gain..there are no dividends, change the stock or enjoy more loss...plain and simple.

Last edited by stargazzer; 09-30-2012 at 12:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies