Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 PM

1,481 posts, read 2,149,721 times

Advertisements

Damn, but this is amusing, I can hear the conservatives now after Romney loses, oh he was nothing put a Rino anyway, we need a real conservative for 2016 one who will ban all abortion, etc etc etc.
So are there still some true believers out there who have the faith that Romney will win ?
But oh the shame, being beaten by a Muslim Kenyan

The Republicans will massacre each other after Mitt Romney loses – Telegraph Blogs
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 09:38 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,839,659 times
I'm for Obama too, but I think democrats are doing themselves a disservice if they think we've already won. We won't know who has won until November 6th. Right now things look good for Obama, but things could change between now and then--the most important thing is making sure to vote on November 6th(for Obama) and keeping the enthusiasm alive without being overly confident about a win that is not guaranteed.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:38 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,117,456 times
You'd swear by the photo in the article and the language used in the title this was written by a muslim....

Old 09-30-2012, 09:40 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,904,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkisses87 View Post
I'm for Obama too, but I think democrats are doing themselves a disservice if they think we've already won. We won't know who has won until November 6th. Right now things look good for Obama, but things could change between now and then--the most important thing is making sure to vote on November 6th(for Obama) and keeping the enthusiasm alive without being overly confident about a win that is not guaranteed.
Things just changed on Univision... Enjoy..

Old 09-30-2012, 09:41 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,901,801 times
Quote:
I agree. There are plenty of county vote supervisors out there who are win at all cost Republicans.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:44 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,410,219 times
Some interesting predictions of the GOP for sure, but the last paragraph is the most important of the article. As long as the GOP remains defective, its only contribution will remain obstruction.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:47 PM

3,428 posts, read 6,285,889 times
I am not a Liberal, definitely not an Obama fan but the current state of the Republican party is pitiful- I mean, of all people in this country, the best they could come up with was Mitt Romney and 4 years ago, John McCain!

Mitt Romney obviously is going to lose, the polls are already showing that- Obama has so many things working against him, yet they can't even come up with someone who could compete with Obama head to head.

I think you have a problem when people like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are considered the unofficial spokepersons for your party- there is a total lack of intellectualism and intelligence in the GOP today.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:57 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,839,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I agree. There are plenty of county vote supervisors out there who are win at all cost Republicans.
And plenty of voter fraud, suppression, and people trying to "cheat" this election for Romney. Not to mention the debates still have to occur and Romney could always make a turn-around(I doubt it though) if he changes the way he's being doing his campaign, that and the current unemployment rate could hurt Obama.

Old 09-30-2012, 10:23 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,776,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I am not a Liberal, definitely not an Obama fan but the current state of the Republican party is pitiful- I mean, of all people in this country, the best they could come up with was Mitt Romney and 4 years ago, John McCain!

Mitt Romney obviously is going to lose, the polls are already showing that- Obama has so many things working against him, yet they can't even come up with someone who could compete with Obama head to head.

I think you have a problem when people like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are considered the unofficial spokepersons for your party- there is a total lack of intellectualism and intelligence in the GOP today.
I dunno. Rush asking for sex tapes from sexy women he doesn't like is pretty good comedy gold.

Old 09-30-2012, 10:26 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,904,461 times
Quote:
And plenty of voter fraud, suppression, and people trying to "cheat" this election for Romney. Not to mention the debates still have to occur and Romney could always make a turn-around(I doubt it though) if he changes the way he's being doing his campaign, that and the current unemployment rate could hurt Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies