Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 06:06 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,369 times

Advertisements

Obama lies to hispanics, right to their faces. And I dont think they were to happy about his Fast/Furious program. The worst thing to do when you want the Latino vote, is to have a program that ends up killing 16 Mexican kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHCZQUWlcTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXXqLmVHp4o

President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Administration” - ABC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 06:11 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,734,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
The GOP does not demonize Latinos. The GOP criticizes (not demonizes) illegal aliens.
While Obama gives them amnesty, food stamps, work permits, and drivers' licenses. In the meantime 24 million Americans go unemployed, lose their homes and can't get jobs because they have to compete with illegal alien college students. All in the name of pandering for votes and a second term. How sad.

Requests For Records For Deferred Action Applications Strain Consulates, Schools

Obama Partners With Mexico to Boost US Food Stamp Use – Even Though Most Illegal Immigrants Collect Welfare

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...ood-stamp-use/

Old 10-01-2012, 06:13 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,564,955 times
Quote:
The GOP does not demonize Latinos. The GOP criticizes (not demonizes) illegal aliens.
Who exactly are you trying to fool?

Old 10-01-2012, 06:20 PM

24,507 posts, read 33,292,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Who exactly are you trying to fool?
No one. Because what I posed is true.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:21 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,903,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Good news for America, but bad news for Republicans.

Poll: Obama hits all-time high with Latinos - POLITICO.com
It looks like Mitt painting his face orange didn't help him the way he thought it would.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:22 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,754,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The Democrats' Badge Of Honor: Pandering To America's Lowest Common Denominator No Matter What Race You Are.

"If You're A Loser and A Leach, We LOVE YOU!!"
Well, it is better than telling most of the country "you're a loser and a leech, and we hate you!!!!"
"And we don't need your stinking votes, we'll just make sure you can't cast it for the other guy!"

This crap is so far removed from Reagan's vision. If I recall right, Reagan liked all Americans, and he had high hopes for us all. That attitude worked pretty well for him.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:24 PM

1,119 posts, read 1,370,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Well, it is better than telling most of the country "you're a loser and a leech, and we hate you!!!!"
"And we don't need your stinking votes, we'll just make sure you can't cast it for the other guy!"

This crap is so far removed from Reagan's vision. If I recall right, Reagan liked all Americans, and he had high hopes for us all. That attitude worked pretty well for him.
I think Mittens prefers to call them the 47%

Old 10-01-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
No one. Because what I posed is true.
Whatever floats your boat I guess. I would rather err on the side of reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
It looks like Mitt painting his face orange didn't help him the way he thought it would.
That had to be the funniest thing this election cycle. Mitt is just plain out weird and bizarre. I mean it was just way too obvious.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,069,526 times
This is not really about Latinos moving towards Obama. It is more about Latinos being actively repelled by Romney/Ryan. The more they get to know this team, the less they like it.

They are not unique in that, apparently.

Old 10-01-2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
This is not really about Latinos moving towards Obama. It is more about Latinos being actively repelled by Romney/Ryan. The more they get to know this team, the less they like it.

They are not unique in that, apparently.
You do have a point. It seems the more human beings learn about Romney/Ryan, the more they get turned off. I guess you could safely call them the anti-people ticket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies