Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 11:11 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times

Advertisements

Islam..the religion of "peace".

Muslim protesters torch Buddhist temples, homes in Bangladesh | Reuters
Hundreds of Muslims in Bangladesh burned at least four Buddhist temples and 15 homes of Buddhists on Sunday after complaining that a Buddhist man had insulted Islam, police and residents said.
Muslims took to the streets in the area late on Saturday to protest against what they said was a photograph posted on Facebook that insulted Islam.
The protesters said the picture had been posted by a Buddhist and they marched to Buddhist villages and set fire to temples and houses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 10:20 PM

20,349 posts, read 19,941,445 times
Same 'ol same 'ol.

Old 09-30-2012, 10:46 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
In order to prove our religion is peaceful, we always riot and kill others.

We get sooo offended when people insult our religion but they better shut up when we insult theirs.

Please. Words cannot describe how much followers of Islam are starting to **** me off. I guess it is worse for me since I go to DearbornISTAN every single day. Heh...

The funniest thing is that Buddhism is more like the religion of peace than Islam can ever DREAM of being.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:02 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
In order to prove our religion is peaceful, we always riot and kill others.

We get sooo offended when people insult our religion but they better shut up when we insult theirs.

Please. Words cannot describe how much followers of Islam are starting to **** me off. I guess it is worse for me since I go to DearbornISTAN every single day. Heh...

The funniest thing is that Buddhism is more like the religion of peace than Islam can ever DREAM of being.
Islam is the religion of violence. They whine about everything. I wish they would just shut up & go back
to whatever toilet tank they crawled out of.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:15 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Islam is the religion of violence. They whine about everything. I wish they would just shut up & go back
to whatever toilet tank they crawled out of.

I literally think Islam is the religion of cancer on this world. It is the only religion that I dislike to the core. I have studied it. I have looked into it. And I dislike it VERY much. Going to Dearbornistan for 2 years has further solidified it.

My status:

So you hate it when people insult your religion of peace but have no problem killing and hurting other innocent people like savages? Killing an US Ambassador, burning down businesses, KILLING *INNOCENT* PEOPLE, burning down other houses of worship (oh the sweet irony) because of some insult is clearly the answer to some IDIOT who makes movies or drawings of Muhammad. Freedom of speech people!

it is not a good thing to insult Islam since it is someones faith but not everyone is going to love Islam or any other religion. I hear crap being said about Christians, Jews, Buddhists and Hindus all the time yet none of these groups ever riot!

Learn to let it go if someone says something bad about your religion. It is no big deal. Is it really worth killing innocent people over? Just don't watch the movie or look at the picture. Protest peacefully. It is that simple.

I know not all Muslims behave like this but there is a growing problem with Muslim extremists doing insane things which is going to further tarnish the reputation of Islam. If I were a Muslim, I would be concerned. And seriously? You are attacking BUDDHISM? Hah.

Old 10-01-2012, 01:43 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,982,872 times
If these Muslims were really tough, they would try to burn down this Buddhist temple and see what happens:

Shaolin Monastery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-01-2012, 01:45 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,940,850 times
Dang those fun loving Muslims.. Never a dull moment.. What a bunch of great people...

Old 10-01-2012, 02:28 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,987,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I literally think Islam is the religion of cancer on this world. It is the only religion that I dislike to the core. I have studied it. I have looked into it. And I dislike it VERY much. Going to Dearbornistan for 2 years has further solidified it.

My status:

So you hate it when people insult your religion of peace but have no problem killing and hurting other innocent people like savages? Killing an US Ambassador, burning down businesses, KILLING *INNOCENT* PEOPLE, burning down other houses of worship (oh the sweet irony) because of some insult is clearly the answer to some IDIOT who makes movies or drawings of Muhammad. Freedom of speech people!

it is not a good thing to insult Islam since it is someones faith but not everyone is going to love Islam or any other religion. I hear crap being said about Christians, Jews, Buddhists and Hindus all the time yet none of these groups ever riot!

Learn to let it go if someone says something bad about your religion. It is no big deal. Is it really worth killing innocent people over? Just don't watch the movie or look at the picture. Protest peacefully. It is that simple.

I know not all Muslims behave like this but there is a growing problem with Muslim extremists doing insane things which is going to further tarnish the reputation of Islam. If I were a Muslim, I would be concerned. And seriously? You are attacking BUDDHISM? Hah.

Islam when it is practised can be very peaceful but only a small minority of Extremists that call themselves Muslims hijack the religion and get the most publicity. In my city Sydney prominent known Musilms as well as Muslim organisations have denounced the recent Anti American riots that have turned violent.

Old 10-01-2012, 03:04 AM

11,269 posts, read 11,037,507 times
Attacking Buddhists? WOW! Sad. Just sad. Enough is enough. What's wrong with these people. There's no doubt that their brains are wired differently than the rest of the human race.

Old 10-01-2012, 03:18 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,544,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Islam when it is practised can be very peaceful but only a small minority of Extremists that call themselves Muslims hijack the religion and get the most publicity. In my city Sydney prominent known Musilms as well as Muslim organisations have denounced the recent Anti American riots that have turned violent.
Right, so what if terrorist attacks and riots by Muslims happen across Europe, Asia, Australia, Pacific Islands, and North America. Even though these attacks are happening around the world, it's just a few Muslim extremist so it's no big deal. <sarcasm>.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies