Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2012, 01:16 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Not much of an argument there. In fact, no argument at all. You have lots of fun throwing mudballs, calling people tin-foil-hat-wearers & so forth, but when confronted with facts and logic, it's like the cat bit your tongue, no? All you can come up with is a weak, lame repetition of previous insults. Can you counter any of what I said?

Nope, I just call stupidity when I see it.

Instead of foaming about imagined threats, drones, FEMA camps, "fake" birth certificates, civilian armies, implanted computer chips, closet Muslims, communist symbols embedded in the Obama logo, and (insert stupid conspiracy nutjob theory here) why not focus on what's real and stop the madness?

There are not facts and logic here, just yet another imagined threat by the "darkie" in the Whitehouse. Yes...I said it.

I swear, in the last 4 years, I have seen the GOP go from a conservative party to a bunch of right wing tin hat-wearing nutjobs that insist on publishing any and every kind of stupidity on the President they can dig up. They have jogged so far right that even loyal GOPers cannot recognize their own party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2012, 01:19 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
It would be nice if Obama took his gun control down to the Mexican border, and put an end to the killing of our border patol agents & own up to fast & furious.
It'd be nice if you got your facts straight.

The review of the program showed that Obama nor Holder new anything about F&F. It was a program that started under the Bush administration (not my word, the third party look at it that Isa praised said that), and then it expanded under the Obama administration.

BTW, the same BULL**** gun scaring tactics were tried in 2008 by the NRA sending out "Obama's 10 point plan to outlaw guns" which has not happened.

The fact is this, gun regulation is less now, not more, then during the Bush administration. Obama has a A on his NRA rating since taking the Presidency.

Do you folks get off on lying to folks and trying to steal an election? I mean ****, if your candidate is so good, and so awesome, and their programs are so stellar, why the hell do we have to make **** up?

Old 10-03-2012, 01:23 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Quote:
It would be nice if Obama took his gun control down to the Mexican border, and put an end to the killing of our border patol agents & own up to fast & furious.
Seems like a primitive, desperate scare tactic. Obama might as well claim the conservatives plan a holocaust against minorities if Romney is elected...

Old 10-03-2012, 01:23 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
So the President is going to amend the constitution all by himself? More paranoia and desperation. But hey, gun sellers like this kind of paranoia. Gun sales go up.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:26 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
It'd be nice if you got your facts straight.

The review of the program showed that Obama nor Holder new anything about F&F. It was a program that started under the Bush administration (not my word, the third party look at it that Isa praised said that), and then it expanded under the Obama administration.

BTW, the same BULL**** gun scaring tactics were tried in 2008 by the NRA sending out "Obama's 10 point plan to outlaw guns" which has not happened.

The fact is this, gun regulation is less now, not more, then during the Bush administration. Obama has a A on his NRA rating since taking the Presidency.

Do you folks get off on lying to folks and trying to steal an election? I mean ****, if your candidate is so good, and so awesome, and their programs are so stellar, why the hell do we have to make **** up?
0bama sealed up all the documents, what's he hiding???

Why would anyone that owns a gun legally believe a word these crooks have to say???

If your a Democrat and you own evil "semiauto" guns why the hell would you vote for a platform that want's to ban your guns???

Old 10-03-2012, 01:29 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post

Why would anyone that owns a gun legally believe a word these crooks have to say???

If your a Democrat and you own evil "semiauto" guns why the hell would you vote for a platform that want's to ban your guns???
What documents?

Did you say the same thing under the Bush administration when they cried "executive privilege" on so many issues?

A investigation was done, found that the administration knew nothing about it.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:29 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Nope, I just call stupidity when I see it.

Instead of foaming about imagined threats, drones, FEMA camps, "fake" birth certificates, civilian armies, implanted computer chips, closet Muslims, communist symbols embedded in the Obama logo, and (insert stupid conspiracy nutjob theory here) why not focus on what's real and stop the madness?

There are not facts and logic here, just yet another imagined threat by the "darkie" in the Whitehouse. Yes...I said it.

I swear, in the last 4 years, I have seen the GOP go from a conservative party to a bunch of right wing tin hat-wearing nutjobs that insist on publishing any and every kind of stupidity on the President they can dig up. They have jogged so far right that even loyal GOPers cannot recognize their own party.
I think you covered that very well. Total truth.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:35 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:

Didn't Romney actually sign a ban on semi automatic weapons? Why would you vote for someone who has PROVEN he will ban your guns?

Old 10-03-2012, 01:36 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:

If you're Republican and own semi-auto guns, why would you vote for Romney?

Old 10-03-2012, 01:39 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
What documents?

Did you say the same thing under the Bush administration when they cried "executive privilege" on so many issues?

A investigation was done, found that the administration knew nothing about it.
We don't know what documents, or whats in said documents, they asked for em and he said no...

They have lied to you about so many things I've lost track, the latest 9/11 attack on our embassy's for example... Why would I believe what they say about a supposed "investigation"???

Bush is irrelevant to this discussion and he's been retired for 4 years now...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies