Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 11:33 PM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times

Advertisements

[quote=twinArmageddons;26447969]No he's not.

Because he's Christian.

Either way, his past beyond him becoming a politician is really none of our business.[/quote]

That is absurd.
A lot lessor jobs than President require such.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2012, 11:49 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
That is absurd.
A lot lessor jobs than President require such.
Do you know of any other jobs, outside of those AT a religious institution, where your religious beliefs/past are considered? I believe it's actually illegal to consider that, no?

Old 10-09-2012, 11:49 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,318,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
I have a dog named Ruger, but I know for a fact that he is not a gun.
I also have a dog named Daisy, and I know for a fact that she is not a flower (She just likes to eat them)

Ok, I'll bite I have a father in-law named D--k and ...oh neva mind

Old 10-09-2012, 11:53 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Ok, I'll bite I have a father in-law named D--k and ...oh neva mind
LOL.

I have a cat named Bindi who isn't a Hindu OR Indian - and I also have a non-Hawaiian cat named Kona!! Is your mind blown yet?

Old 10-10-2012, 12:41 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,939,765 times
I do not think Obama is a Muslim ... he has declared himself to be a Christian.

BTW, where in the US Constitution does it say if a Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh or atheist wanted to be president they are disqualified?

Old 10-10-2012, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
LOL.

I have a cat named Bindi who isn't a Hindu OR Indian - and I also have a non-Hawaiian cat named Kona!! Is your mind blown yet?

Huh, yeph

Old 10-10-2012, 01:14 AM

Why is any different that mitt being a Mormon that at one time (1970s) looked upon blacks as being the cursed people?

Old 10-10-2012, 01:21 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Why is any different that mitt being a Mormon that at one time (1970s) looked upon blacks as being the cursed people?
I find it really hypocritical that many of the same people who have tried to paint President Obama as a Muslim now say that the topic of Willard's religion and its discriminatory practices against blacks and women is off limits. And that the same ones who try to make a big deal about Reverend Wright don't give a flip about the fact that Willard has been an active participant in a church that discriminated against blacks and still discriminates against women........

Last edited by Cinebar; 10-10-2012 at 01:30 AM..

Old 10-10-2012, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I find it really hypocritical that many of the same people who have tried to paint President Obama as a Muslim now say that the topic of Willard's religion and its discriminatory practices against blacks and women is off limits. And that the same ones who try to make a big deal about Reverend Wright don't give a flip about the fact that Willard has been an active participant in a church that discriminated against blacks and still discriminates against women........
This is one of the reasons that the dumbocratic party irritates me, they act like that weak kid in the playground that is always gets bullied by the refuticans and never stand up for themselves because they are too busy worrying what the refuticans will say about them later.

They (refuticans) pretty much made Obama disassociate himself with the Rev Wright for fear of making him seem "too black and militant" even during his presidency they pretty much neutered him as a blackman and president. From letting that crazy punta in Arizona put her finger in his face, to having some punk call him a "liar" while he was speaking and all of the name calling and petty actions in between. All of this is so he does not come off as being "an angry blackman" Hell! I would be angry over all of the crap that he has been accused of from being a Kenyan to being a Muslim eventhough he has repeatly said that he was not. What we need is a real blackman in the White House like Samuel L Jackson who would have told them to kiss his butt and who would have called out those cowards in Congress not to mention those punk blue mutt democrats!

That being said this dumbazz forum would not have even existed

Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 AM

1,909 posts, read 2,538,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
And I have a Border collie named Panda. He's not really a panda bear, his face just kind of looks like one.

And I have three kittens named Pickle, Blackberry, and Butterfly.......and they aren't what their names imply (Blackberry got named that because someone tossed him off down on the highway and we found him crying in the blackberries).

And I have a goat named Sweet Pea, who is very sweet but not a pea. And one named Zeus, who only thinks he's a Greek god.

Oh, I could go on and on!

And by the way - when was the last time the OP even posted on this thread? Do you think we have sufficiently shamed him yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
LOL.

Well, we have a cat named Mouse/Mouser and she IS gray! However, she has not lived up to her name in years. She was named Mouse because she was a tiny gray thing that squeaked when we found her living under our house.

Ah, a name is just a name. Personality is what makes us unique.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies