Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 02:13 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

I don't get to watch MSNBC because I don't want to pay the extra money to get them on my satellite program but I sure wish I had seen this one live on MSNBC. It makes one want to cry feeling sorry for those people but it is very humorous too. The worst part of it all is that I have to depend on The Blaze to keep me informed about these people. The video is from NBC.

Ed Schultz Belives Obama Lost Debate | Video | TheBlaze.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 02:17 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Beck doesn't do any kind of "informing", only brainwashing.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:19 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Beck doesn't do any kind of "informing", only brainwashing.
You did not even read the link did ya....it was one of your favorite sites...MSNBC...
Quote:
Need to know how Mitt Romney and President Obama did during the debate? MSNBC’s Ed Schultz and Rachel Maddow give you a clue. Hint: They‘re not happy with the president’s performance, and threw out phrases like “I’m disappointed,“ Obama was ”off his game,“ and ”I was absolutely stunned tonight”:
Even though the link was brought to you by Beck, does not mean it was not true.

But, I bet if it was Media matters, you would be drooling at the mouth to post this or praise it.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:25 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
And your point? I think the general consensus with the "leaner" media is that Obama flopped in the debate. I guess I have to give them all kudos for admitting it. It's more than some wingers can do with their own candidate.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:27 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,428,238 times
All true Americans watch Ed Schultz and Rachel Maddow. They speak the truth

Old 10-07-2012, 02:28 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You did not even read the link did ya....it was one of your favorite sites...MSNBC...

Even though the link was brought to you by Beck, does not mean it was not true.

But, I bet if it was Media matters, you would be drooling at the mouth to post this or praise it.
I'm not sure who loves Beck more, you or roys

Old 10-07-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
And your point? I think the general consensus with the "leaner" media is that Obama flopped in the debate. I guess I have to give them all kudos for admitting it. It's more than some wingers can do with their own candidate.
Haha..."AND YOUR POINT".....

I love this type of crap.....

Are you talking about the same people who declared that obama did win, or that it was unfair because obama did not have the TOTUS...or the people who declared the moderator was useless, you mean those lefties...

The left is falling so hard into desperation mode, (maybe not you Christine) but others are and it is funny to watch....hell, even today, Sarah Palin was brought up again.....

Old 10-07-2012, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I'm not sure who loves Beck more, you or roys
You cannot provide a single link to where I quoted Beck.....or provide his website to prove a point...

Old 10-07-2012, 02:37 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,650,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Haha..."AND YOUR POINT".....

I love this type of crap.....

Are you talking about the same people who declared that obama did win, or that it was unfair because obama did not have the TOTUS...or the people who declared the moderator was useless, you mean those lefties...

The left is falling so hard into desperation mode, (maybe not you Christine) but others are and it is funny to watch....hell, even today, Sarah Palin was brought up again.....

Look, each "side" has its crazies. There are always going to be idiots defending Obama and Romney when they don't deserve it. I see it ad nauseum on this board However, I would venture to say that most of the "lefties" have condemned his performance at the debate. From Maddow to Schultz (crazies in my book) to Maher, The Washington Post, et. al. There will always be a fringe who have their eyes closed just as there is a fringe on the right. Now, sitting back after the debate and playing armchair quarterback and try to find the reasons "why" he flubbed--well, there's nothing WRONG with that. It's the same as sitting back and analyzing why Romney, for the first time in this campaign, came off looking shinier than he ever has. There's reasons for both performances. We, the general public, will never get the real answer.

Old 10-07-2012, 03:42 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Well, gee.........do you suppose it's because Romney hasn't flopped in a debate?

DOH!

Haha, that moronic Maddow thinks the "debate FORMAT" died that night.

Those people are so entertaining. I love watching them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies