Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 10:48 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,715,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Obama is not God, he is a human being.

Oh my!!!

The Libs will crucify you for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 11:15 AM

45 posts, read 26,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Oh my!!!

The Libs will crucify you for that.
And yet you wonder why people ask if your being paid to post ? How many threads have you made now either bashing Obama or "liberals" I have a question for you and many other "conservatives" on this site... How many of you have EVER actually bashed a republican ? Whether it be a "moderate", Tea party, GOP, or libertarian. When is THE LAST TIME any of you have EVER posted a thread bashing them ? Instead EVERY SINGLE POST OR THREAD JT has made has been nothing but derogatory towards "liberals" You are either being paid or you sir have a deep seated hatred for people who do not agree with you.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:20 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadspeak View Post
And yet you wonder why people ask if your being paid to post ? How many threads have you made now either bashing Obama or "liberals" I have a question for you and many other "conservatives" on this site... How many of you have EVER actually bashed a republican ? Whether it be a "moderate", Tea party, GOP, or libertarian. When is THE LAST TIME any of you have EVER posted a thread bashing them ? Instead EVERY SINGLE POST OR THREAD JT has made has been nothing but derogatory towards "liberals" You are either being paid or you sir have a deep seated hatred for people who do not agree with you.
Oh and can you cite examples of when you have criticized liberals? Do you have a problem with the numerous threads that were began by leftists whom attacked President George W. Bush while he was in office?

Your problem is that you see everything politically and are blinded to the fact that President Obama has failed this republic. His policies have truly been disastrous. People who fail usually are fired - and by all that is right President Obama should join the ranks of the unemployed on January 20, 2013.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:22 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,976,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Oh and can you cite examples of when you have criticized liberals? Do you have a problem with the numerous threads that were began by leftists whom attacked President George W. Bush while he was in office?

Your problem is that you see everything politically and are blinded to the fact that President Obama has failed this republic. His policies have truly been disastrous. People who fail usually are fired - and by all that is right President Obama should join the ranks of the unemployed on January 20, 2013.
Well I'm a leftist and you're welcome to look a threads started by me under the search word Obama.

No you go.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:

The president is just one person, those who have failed this country are our ENTIRE CONGRESS both Republican AND Democrat. I was not on this site when bush Jr. was in office so I cannot say about the numerous threads. But at least when someone complained about George Bush Jr. it was real, he trashed our country, trashed our name and not a single person said a thing. HE infringed on our rights by pushing through the patriot act which might I remind you BOTH parties put through. Now we have it where Obama passed NDAA and guess what ! BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS Signed and pushed it through. Yet you want to blame liberals FOR EVERY SINGLE THING WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY ??? You show you have your blinders on when you can't even see what's wrong. But go ahead call me a lib and ignore what I say because obviously your beliefs are correct and your party can do no wrong. Except of course the lunatics we have in office on the right side who claim to be GODS candidate. Or the other crazies like Allen West who was thrown out of the military for firing a gun next to the head of a prisoner. Why is someone like HIM IN OFFICE ?? IF he's not good enough for the military how is he good enough to hold office ? And you want to laugh at obama about his perfomance at the debates ?? What about romney it was found that he Brought NOTES TO THE DEBATE. Which If I miss my guess THAT IS A NO NO ! You want to keep going on ? You want to bash obama BASH HIM FOR THINGS HE;s REALLY DONE WRONG ! Not what you and JT and the other lunatics on this site make up !

Old 10-08-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Well I'm a leftist.
I'm glad that you freely admit this.

Leftists tend to avoid being called as such - with good reason.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
The president is just one person, those who have failed this country are our ENTIRE CONGRESS both Republican AND Democart. I was not on this site when bush Jr. was in office so I cannot say about the numerous threads. But at least when someone complained about George Bush Jr. it was real, he trashed our country, trashed our name and not a single person said a thing. HE infringed on our rights by pushing through the patriot act which might I remind you BOTH parties put through. Now we have it where Obama passed NDAA and guess what ! BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS Signed and pushed it through. Yet you want to blame liberals FOR EVERY SINGLE THING WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY ??? You show you have your blinders on when you can't even see what's wrong. But go ahead call me a lib and ignore what I say because obviously your beliefs are correct and your party can do no wrong. Except of course the lunatics we have in office on the right side who claim to be GODS candidate. Or the other crazies like Allen West who was thrown out of the military for firing a gun next to the head of a prisoner. Why is someone like HIM IN OFFICE ?? IF he's not good enough for the military how is he good enough to hold office ? And you want to laugh at obama about his perfomance at the debates ?? What about romney it was found that he Brought NOTES TO THE DEBATE. Which If I miss my guess THAT IS A NO NO ! You want to keep going on ? You want to bash obama BASH HIM FOR THINGS HE;s REALLY DONE WRONG ! Not what you and JT and the other lunatics on this site make up !
You get one rep point for passion - but the entirety of your post is practically nonsensical.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:33 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is an impeachable offense. We have a lazy president who did not attend his intelligence briefings and ignored a warning from the Libyan government as well.
And a POS Secy of State.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:36 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
The president is just one person, those who have failed this country are our ENTIRE CONGRESS both Republican AND Democrat. I was not on this site when bush Jr. was in office so I cannot say about the numerous threads. But at least when someone complained about George Bush Jr. it was real, he trashed our country, trashed our name and not a single person said a thing. HE infringed on our rights by pushing through the patriot act which might I remind you BOTH parties put through. Now we have it where Obama passed NDAA and guess what ! BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS Signed and pushed it through. Yet you want to blame liberals FOR EVERY SINGLE THING WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY ??? You show you have your blinders on when you can't even see what's wrong. But go ahead call me a lib and ignore what I say because obviously your beliefs are correct and your party can do no wrong. Except of course the lunatics we have in office on the right side who claim to be GODS candidate. Or the other crazies like Allen West who was thrown out of the military for firing a gun next to the head of a prisoner. Why is someone like HIM IN OFFICE ?? IF he's not good enough for the military how is he good enough to hold office ? And you want to laugh at obama about his perfomance at the debates ?? What about romney it was found that he Brought NOTES TO THE DEBATE. Which If I miss my guess THAT IS A NO NO ! You want to keep going on ? You want to bash obama BASH HIM FOR THINGS HE;s REALLY DONE WRONG ! Not what you and JT and the other lunatics on this site make up !
Wow! That's quite a little one-paragraph diatribe.

I'm especially interested in the part where you say Romney 'brought' notes to the debate. (Just FYI, the proper word is 'took'. Not 'brought'. Unless, of course, you were there.) Where's your proof? Silly little posts scattered here and elsewhere where incredibly dumb liberals mistook a hankey for notes?

Bring us the proof, please.

BTW, your hero o0bama is a moron in the worst sense of the word. Without a teleprompter, he's mush.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
You get one rep point for passion - but the entirety of your post is practically nonsensical.
At least it's a start

But tell me how my post is nonsensical ? If romney is disliked by so many in his party why do they vote for him then ? If so many dislike Obama why do they vote for him then ? If people were really disenfranchised with both candidates why not seek a better one ? I have to wonder is this really the best the republican party can put forward ? As far as I'm concerned Obama is no more lib than Rush Limbaugh is a democrat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies