Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Considering that my son has a longstanding crush on Glee's Blaine and regularly refers to him as "my boyfriend," I thought there was a fair chance that he would someday say, "I'm gay." But my kid is only 7 years old. I figured I had a few years before we crossed that threshold (if we ever did), probably when he was 14 or 15. I never thought it would happen this soon.
Amelia: When Your 7-Year-Old Son Announces, 'I'm Gay'
So gay people can be aware of their sexuality at such a young age. Do you think that this boy is just going through a phase or he is truly gay?
At 7 years old, most boys think girls have cooties. Girls think boys are yucky.

Kids have crushes one way or the other at that age, without a clue to sexuality.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Implicate....to involve and connect an association

heres the post and question again for convenience :

Hold on.....this thread and discussion is implicating children with sexual desire and therefore an immoral consideration from the outset. Saying let him be who he is....is a comment which considers the sexual desires of a child and should be reported in the context and inference within and along with the OP initiative.
Adult interest in the sexual desires of children is illogical as well abnormal which can only suggest a root perverted expectation in discovery.

so back to the question....why are those who encourage and support full gay acceptance as normal...always implicating (involving and connecting an association... with children, in discussions?
I'm unaware of this phenomenon. Normally I see anti-gay bigots "implicating" children in discussions about homosexuality: how gays molest children, how molesting children turns them gay, how gays want to promote homosexuality to children and recruit them into the "lifestyle" - and other disgusting, vicious lies.

The only time I "implicate" children in discussions of this type is to say that gay children need to be protected from such hateful and vicious anti-gay bigots.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:24 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Do you understand that there is a difference between saying there is nothing wrong with being gay and saying that you want everybody to be gay and nobody to reproduce?

Do you understand that no matter what we tell our children we won't change their sexual orientation?

To say that being gay is normal is like saying being left-handed is normal. It's not, only a small percentage of the population is left-handed.

I know quite a few people who are left handed.. that side of the brain is dominant. And some are ambidexdrous.

If someone believes they are gay they are believing a lie. I do believe that the boys who are mild mannered will be prey for some degenerate lusting males who have fallen into lust for the same sex.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I know quite a few people who are left handed.. that side of the brain is dominant. And some are ambidexdrous.

If someone believes they are gay they are believing a lie. I do believe that the boys who are mild mannered will be prey for some degenerate lusting males who have fallen into lust for the same sex.
What a vile post.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:40 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
If kids are being raised properly and has a good circle of friends do not have sexual thoughts and actually most think anything to do with kissing etc. involves cooties and is to be avoided.
And you don't need to have "sexual thoughts" to start realising that you're gay.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:44 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I'm unaware of this phenomenon. Normally I see anti-gay bigots "implicating" children in discussions about homosexuality: how gays molest children, how molesting children turns them gay, how gays want to promote homosexuality to children and recruit them into the "lifestyle" - and other disgusting, vicious lies.

The only time I "implicate" children in discussions of this type is to say that gay children need to be protected from such hateful and vicious anti-gay bigots.

Youngsters have nothing to do with homosexuality unless they are abused. Suggesting that a youngster is a homosexual is abuse by suggestion, a youngster has not even reached puberty. These are public forums and can be read by anyone.

You are here in this entry charged along with others with a need and desire to connect and associate specifically with children in discussions with an illogical, perverted sense of sexual hoping in outcome, in the future sexuality of children in society.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:47 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
And you don't need to have "sexual thoughts" to start realising that you're gay.
Stimulus = Response.

You avoid reinforcing the response by eliminating the stimulus.

GLEE is too mature of a television program for a 7 year old.

If my kid was leaning toward having romantic fantasies about men because he's identifying with a gay character on t.v., television would not be available for him to watch.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:50 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times
Quote:
Youngsters have nothing to do with homosexuality unless they are abused.
Not really, no.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Youngsters have nothing to do with homosexuality unless they are abused. Suggesting that a youngster is a homosexual is abuse by suggestion, a youngster has not even reached puberty. These are public forums and can be read by anyone.
I knew I was gay at 10 when puberty hit (just like every straight person I've ever met figured out they were straight at some point in adolescence) - if you ask my parents, they suspected I might be gay as early as age six. And no, I was never abused.

Quote:
You are charged along with others with a need and desire to connect and associate specifically with children in discussions with an illogical, perverted sense of sexual hoping in outcome, in the future sexuality of children everywhere.
WTF??? What a disgusting, vile, vicious thing to spew. You don't actually believe this garbage, do you?

Old 10-09-2012, 10:51 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
If your seven year old says he's gay, why do you have to do anything?

Plenty of gay adults had "crushes" on the opposite sex as children.

The "knowing" can OFTEN be pre-puberty, but mostly happens during the sexual awakening of puberty, when someone realizes they like the same sex over the opposite sex!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies