Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 04:59 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,816,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Police corruption at its finest.
They all still spank their kids too....Guess what? Good kids.......

Old 10-09-2012, 05:00 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
No...you coach them not to be....and it's NOT ok.
You're welcomed to try, but history proves it doesn't work. Go ahead and conduct an experiment, then report back to us in however many years it takes to admit you were wrong.

Quote:
I don't know ANY gay brothers.....
What does that even mean?

5,481 posts, read 8,575,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That is the lie being promoted. And it's also promoted as normal, too. Of course that's also an obvious lie. But it is most certainly negative and unhealthy, without delving into the unsanitary and disease prone nature and details of males having sex with each other. Homosexual behavior may be normal for homosexuals, but homosexuality itself is not "normal". Normal is heterosexuality because that's how the human species is designed biologically.

I understand that no one really wants to think of themselves as abnormal, and therefore the suggestion that it is normal will obviously be very popular among homosexuals. But people are born blind, and deaf, and mute also, and no one is suggesting that being blind is normal, because it obviously isn't. We are designed to see, hear, talk, smell, taste ... and we were designed to reproduce by sexual attraction and sexual activity between males and females .... not male/male or female/female. So any deviation from that norm, is by definition, abnormal.
Thank you! According to some posters here being gay is equivalent to being born left handed or red headed. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Yes, they can and frequently do.

I gave a few personal examples already, as have other people here... why are you stubbornly ignoring them? Can't admit you're wrong? (which you absolutely 100% are)
Only in Cal baby......only in the Cals.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
They all still spank their kids too....Guess what? Good kids.......
Gay people can be good kids too... and studies show spanking doesn't always work, in fact it can lead to trauma and/or substance abuse down the road. My parents didn't believe in spanking, and we're all "good" successful adults today.

You are welcome to parent however you choose (aside from actual abuse), but don't try and convince us YOUR way is the ONLY way - because it simply is not.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
You're welcomed to try, but history proves it doesn't work. Go ahead and conduct an experiment, then report back to us in however many years it takes to admit you were wrong.

What does that even mean?
I don't know any gay people......SERIOUS!

The only two...one gay guy....one gay lady disappeared from everyone they knew before they came out.

No one sees them anymore and no one talks to them. They don't come to family get togethers anymore....live their own gay life by themselves. Because......it's NOT ok.....

Quote:
Only in Cal baby......only in the Cals.
Nice try, but nope. I'm not originally from California, and if you'd bothered to read my examples, you'd know they weren't either... in those examples I included a man who was raised in the Appalachian mountains, another raised on a farm in Iowa, and one from Cleveland. Keep at it, and eventually maybe you'll get something right!!

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

I understand that no one really wants to think of themselves as abnormal, and therefore the suggestion that it is normal will obviously be very popular among homosexuals. But people are born blind, and deaf, and mute also, and no one is suggesting that being blind is normal, because it obviously isn't. We are designed to see, hear, talk, smell, taste ... and we were designed to reproduce by sexual attraction and sexual activity between males and females .... not male/male or female/female. So any deviation from that norm, is by definition, abnormal.
Not necessarily - then again "normal" is a very subjective term. Basically every biological population has a non-reproductive segment. I consider most of those "normal."

Old 10-09-2012, 05:04 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,381,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Ok...so it looks like it is believed that youngsters can know they are gay well before puberty, is this so..?

everyone agree..?
They can know they are 'different'. But it's not about 'sexual desire' at that age. Homosexuality is not just about sexual desire anyway. Neither is heterosexuality.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
I don't know any gay people......SERIOUS!

The only two...one gay guy....one gay lady disappeared from everyone they knew before they came out.

No one sees them anymore and no one talks to them. They don't come to family get togethers anymore....live their own gay life by themselves. Because......it's NOT ok.....
You only THINK you don't know any gay people - probably because they know of your (and your town's) bigotry, so live in the closet instead. Why does that matter, anyway? Are you proud of yourself for being so intolerant? I sure wouldn't brag about that, but clearly we were raised with different values.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies