Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 07:55 AM

13,507 posts, read 16,996,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
The truth is refreshing.

It is impossible for any Muslim to be an American and they should not be here.

You know you are a Muslim if you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.
I don't think it's impossible. I know some Pakistani people whose kids are completely assimilated into American culture, yet there parents are fairly strict Muslims. However, immigration should be controlled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2012, 08:04 AM

14,941 posts, read 8,555,251 times
Uhh ... how does the media and the government get away with this repeatedly ... every stinking day? And what has happened to everyone's minds and ability to think? I mean really!!! What part of the United States government funding and assisting Al Qaeda operatives in the overthrow of the Libyan and Syrian governments does everyone not get? What part of western intelligence being behind the uprising and overthrow of the Egyptian government which is now run by the radical Muslim Brotherhood does everyone forget?

This Al Qaeda thing ... I just cannot grasp WTF you people are thinking. We know this group was created by the US/Pakistani intelligence. This FACT is admitted. Then they were supposed to have become our enemy and that's who we've been fighting in Afghanistan .... but then, magically, we're friends again and we assist them in overthrowing Libya ... and now actively overthrowing Syria ....

I got news for you people ...... it's not the Muslims ....... it's the bankers .... that's who the real boogie man is ... and these Muslim murderers are just their mercenaries .... they're just paid for thugs who's history of a thousand years of generational conflict and war makes them rather easy to convince to go to war against anyone ... the perfect little mobile rapid deployment terrorist force. Terrorists-R-Us.

Please, someone .... anyone .... anyone at at all? Am I the only one who remembers this?

Old 10-09-2012, 09:24 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,981,402 times
Another CBS whistleblower I hope Ms. Logan's rights will be protected. She is brave for sticking her neck out and stating that the media has been lying to the American people for years and is full of misleading propaganda.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:19 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,209,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I would trust Logan far more than our government. She has terrible, first hand experience with the nature of radical Islam. I see it as one more reason to cut off all ties to Islamic countries. Close all embassies, remove all military support and cut off all aid. If people in those countries support the evil that is radical Islam, let them live in it's filth. The main purpose is the subjugation and abuse of women...sucks, but not our problem or responsibility to fix. If they accept a 12th century culture, let them. As long as they don't attack us, leave them alone. If they do, turn the capitol city of the sponsoring country into glass. If they attack us in the name of their sky-daddy, do so with Mecca.

Bring the troops and ambassadors home. There is no one and nothing there worth the loss of more American lives.

In case anyone has forgotten, this is Lara Logan: Lara Logan breaks silence on Cairo assault - CBS News
Thanks for that link to 60 Minutes. I never watch them anymore, I think, for obvious reasons and I would have been sorry to not have seen that. What kind of people are those Muslims of the middle east? Why must they do something like they did to Logan? It does seem that they really think they are lowering women when they perform acts like this. Just think, this happened and our President called it all good. Oh hell, yes, I know that he didn't refer to this incident but he surely had to know what was coming and is, although not completely here, coming nonetheless. How bad can it become?

Old 10-09-2012, 11:48 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,706,478 times
Even the Lamestream Media is beginning to turn on Obama and actually report of his falsehoods!!

Old 10-09-2012, 12:45 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,460,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Apparently you guys forgot who got us into this mess in the first place.

The country simply can't afford to fight every Muslim who wants to live in the 14th century. You can't complain about taxes and government spending in the same breath as saying we should crush all islamic radicals. You "conservatives" can't seem to make up your minds.

Our goal should be to keep them out of Europe and the US, not to fight them in their home countries, which we really have no business being in anyway.

We are withdrawing from Afghanistan and Iraq, as we should be, and no, we didn't win. That's the big boy, adult way to look at what has to happened. You guys can cue up Red Dawn and Rambo and beat your chests about how tough we are. The global police nonsense is not sustainable anymore.
News flash, this stuff was going on long before USA sent troops into Afghanistan following the 9/11 attacks. Also, she was gang raped in the streets of Egypt during the Obama supported "Arab spring". What does USA being in Afghanistan have to do with a reporter being gang raped in Egypt. I use to like the people of Egypt, notice I used the past tense.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:19 PM

15,499 posts, read 10,440,480 times
Too bad their women put up with this bs, I would be inclined to take matters into my own hands.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:25 PM

77,013 posts, read 47,481,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
CBS’ Lara Logan Speaks Out, Says Islamists Hate Us Now More Than Ever | TheBlaze.com

Be the economy, jobs, and now foreign policy, looks like Barack is untruthful and failing on all fronts.
Funny how the story/emphasis changes when you watch the original 60 minues, and compare that to the version edited by Glenn Beck. LOL.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:29 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,024,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I am not surprised a journalist wanst a war to continue. Wars keep the media happy.
You're a sad man. Why would a woman who was assaulted want a war to continue just for the sake of covering a war? Our enemies are not defeated and are not weak. But go ahead, attack her. Doesnt make you look too good

Old 10-09-2012, 01:35 PM

77,013 posts, read 47,481,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
You're a sad man. Why would a woman who was assaulted want a war to continue just for the sake of covering a war? Our enemies are not defeated and are not weak. But go ahead, attack her. Doesnt make you look too good
You can always count on 'tilt' show up with a meaningless post delivering nothing but personal insults.

Anyhow, I changed my post, because I realized that I was reading Glenn Beck version of the story, which comes across completely different that Logan's actual story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies