Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 04:39 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,310,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Again, I'm not talking medicaid. The government will sell insurance. Illegals can buy it from the government. There no restrictions on that. But illegals cannot get subsidies on their premiums.

Deferred action people can apply for SS cards now in several states so they will have proper ID.
Its not a pool for the average person, its a "high risk" only pool.

So you can keep spinning this line, but 90% of the people in this country or more won't qualify for it, and illegals don't qualify for it at all.

Again, Wilson was wrong, the President didn't lie, keep spinning that.

I don't like Obamacare, I hate the idea of an individual mandate of anything from the government, but this is not a real line of attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 04:42 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,201,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Its not a pool for the average person, its a "high risk" only pool.

So you can keep spinning this line, but 90% of the people in this country or more won't qualify for it, and illegals don't qualify for it at all.

Again, Wilson was wrong, the President didn't lie, keep spinning that.

I don't like Obamacare, I hate the idea of an individual mandate of anything from the government, but this is not a real line of attack.
In 2014 there will be a pool for anyone who wants insurance.
Didn't you read the bill ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_insurance_exchange

Old 10-10-2012, 04:43 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,310,440 times
Quote:
In 2014 there will be a pool for anyone who wants insurance.
Didn't you read the bill ?
Post it, show me.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:16 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,131,287 times
Quote:
Actually he was not wrong. Obama said illegals couldn't get Obamacare.
The only section mentioning illegals is regarding the government subsidies in all of the 2000+ pages.
So Joe was right, illegals can line up for Obamacare through the health exchanges.

With deferred action though, some states are saying these people now qualify for all US benefits so they may even get those subsidies now, especially of the state runs the insurance pool.

And Joe did apologize for the outburst but still said he lied.
And he did. Obama lied & Jay Carney cried.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies