Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 02:57 PM

8,275 posts, read 12,834,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
If you don't watch FOX to get the real news, all of the education you claim to have was completely wasted, for you didn't learn anything...
You still support an incompetent communist. Did you learn that in school?

Real news is what I want and specifically why I won't watch what the Fox attorneys said was "entertainment, not news" When a network uses a tweet (from Jack Welch) as a means to say "people are saying".... then they are certainly not a credible source.

Curious how the OP clearly questions the educational level of Liberals and yet the Moderator deems my addressing such as "not on topic" clearly it was. Makes me wonder about the analytical abilities of the moderators and why they vary so much in what they censor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 02:59 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,519,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Real news is what I want and specifically why I won't watch what the Fox attorneys said was "entertainment, not news" When a network uses a tweet (from Jack Welch) as a means to say "people are saying".... then they are certainly not a credible source.

Curious how the OP clearly questions the educational level of Liberals and yet the Moderator deems my addressing such as "not on topic" clearly it was. Makes me wonder about the analytical abilities of the moderators and why they vary so much in what they censor.
I didn't question that. Liberals are highly educated I think. The other part can be very frustrating
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies