Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:03 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,100,891 times

Advertisements

All because he has a (D) after his name. The Democrat Party and its cult like devotees is completely morally bankrupt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 10:04 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
I sure as hell don't care about the TIRED "lied died" chestnut. I also have no idea what you are talking about.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:06 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
All because he has a (D) after his name. The Democrat Party and its cult like devotees is completely morally bankrupt.
Obama did not lie. What is true is that Bush lied and over 4000 died in Iraq. Romney wants to continue the failed policies in the middle east.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:08 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,100,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Obama did not lie. What is true is that Bush lied and over 4000 died in Iraq. Romney wants to continue the failed policies in the middle east.
Obama lied, Hillary lied, Jay Carney and Susan Rice lied. Biden lied again tonight at the debate. But it doesn't matter, they all have (D's) after their names and that is all that matters to you. Pathetic.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:12 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Obama lied, Hillary lied, Jay Carney and Susan Rice lied. Biden lied again tonight at the debate. But it doesn't matter, they all have (D's) after their names and that is all that matters to you. Pathetic.
That pretty much sums it up. And in response all we hear is about Bush.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:16 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Quote:
If you say so, it must be true. There is no debate that bush lied and 4000 servicemen died.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:30 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,063,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
She is just realizing and coming to terms that Obama will be re elected and still be her President in 2013. I know that is painful for her and the die hard right, tonight they are mourning. They know its a dead end.

Hey she is doing exactly what Romney is doing pull something out the sky, bring it up often enough and the massess are to believe it.

All Romney did during the first debate is lie, the only thing Romney is honest about is his name is Willard Mitt Romney and he is a Mormon married to Ann with 5 sons, anything he says in the soundbites after that, PLEASE FACT CHECK!!

So this young lady cries Obama lied about 4 people dying, I don't know if she cried about over 4,000 who died in Iraq over a war started on FALSE pretenses from the Bush Administration.

I dont care if a person has a D behind their name, or a R behind their name, I dont care if they have DR. in FRONT of their name; you must look at who has the people's best interest at heart.

Romney has been attempting to get into the White House for over 10 years, WE STILL DON'T know what he stands for. I am thankful, MITT ROMNEY WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT IN THE UNITED STATES. As much as Romney lies....He should try to run for office in Mexico and he would fit right in.. Mitt "Corrupt" Romney is his name. After Nov 7 ( I know election is Nov 6) the Only R Mitt will have behind his name is his LAST name because he is a lost cause and should give running for office a break, he is pathetic.

Perhaps I may see him on the beach in the Caymans when we celebrate President Obama's 2nd term

Old 10-11-2012, 10:32 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
We don't?
Did you care about the 100+k Iraqi's who died under Bush?
How about the Afghani's who died as a result of our decision to stay in the sandbox?

What about the 13,000+ military members who were seriously wounded because of Bush's lies?

Is a life more important based on where people come from?

Old 10-11-2012, 10:33 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
But I bet you can tell me several members of Jersey Shore. God help this country.
A. Why the personal attack?
B. I guess that's what you use when it's all you've got.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
More than four people die everyday for a variety of reasons in this country. Some of the reasons are absurd. Some are serious. Some for reasons we'll never know. No lie. And there will be no comments about them unless there are political points to be made.

[that is the definition of morally bankrupt]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies