Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 05:49 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post
My cousin, who lives in another country, pointed this out some time ago to me. I thought it was mental illness that drove some of the populace to vote against themselves, but it does seem to be primitivism and ignorance.
I think it's a mix of both with being very ignorant, and having a severe mental illness. How else could you explain how the right wingers act and believe the most ridiculous lies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 05:54 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
There is over $1 trillion outstanding in student loans.
And less than 50% that start 4 year college actually graduate, 39% that start 2 year college graduate.
FinAid | Loans | Student Loan Debt Clock

Old 10-14-2012, 06:06 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Default A Whole Heap Ah Dummies Iz Ah Goonah Be Ah Wavin Bye ... Bye !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The problem is the teacher's UNION who donated about a half billion to Obama last election. They are the problem in all honesty with teaching. So much so they are starting to surpass lousy parents as the #1 problem IMO.
RCCCB !!! ... Oh Hail Yeah !

Indeed ...Speaking of "Keeping Their Base Ignorant" ... Lets take a really, really close look at the current DINO's in and about dat ole "Yankee WH" !!! .................. Now these be truly a brilliant crew if ever thar was one ! Right ? .... Right ?? Dat iz right now ain't it blokes ???

Perhaps these blighters should outtah be moe concerned about this truly "acute Ignorance" !

Can't wait until election day ... some lil' ole pseudo "towering Intellectuals" gonna be ah gittin outtah Dodge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEHA ! .......................

Me an ole Capt. Morgan jest can't wait at tall ! .... What !

Ole Sgt. Lamar at ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-14-2012, 06:10 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Default SOme AH These Heayh Fellers Could really Use Some Smarts Y'all !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Most of the educational fundings you listed, Bush INCREASED.

Stop embarassing yourself and get an education...

pghquest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............... On The Money !

Indeed ! .................. How pitifully embarrassing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRGH !

Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 10-14-2012, 06:14 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Most of the educational fundings you listed, Bush INCREASED.

Stop embarassing yourself and get an education...
Do you think that one knows that anything to do with money hasn't passed Congress since the Dems took over the House in 2007? Surely anything passed by the House the past two years didn't get past Harry Reid and his left leaners and THEY just can't see why. They keep up with this education crap and it has been a lot of years since Republicans could have passed the kind of laws this poster talks about. I guess he/she doesn't know about Obama's veto pen either.
I always wonder about the ignorance of people who don't know what is going on and how the Dems control the voting in Congress along with 4 years of Obama and his pen.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I agree. The right wing machine are no doubt trying to keep their brainwashed sheep as dumb as possible. If they actually thought for themselves or were intelligent, they never would be right wingers.
Another leaner exhibits a lack of knowledge about what is going on. You have to know that the Dems have controlled the House from 2007 to 2011 at which time they lost control and they have controlled the Senate since 2009 along with Obama and his veto pen since 2009.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-15-2012 at 05:41 AM..

Old 10-14-2012, 06:17 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Yeah, in addition to wanting dirty air and water,
they want everyone to be stupid.
You people are a hoot.
You prove the failure of our education system.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You are absolutely, 100% correct. It is also why cutting funding for PBS is in the news presently, they wish to cut anything that educates those who vote Republican, and for good reason.

The sad part is how many cheer enthusiastically to stay dumb.
Sorry, but you are 100% wrong about him being correct. I think if you could see as clearly as you think you do you may find that it is progressives who have been in control since 2007. They have been able to stop anything they didn't like with Obama's veto pen and Pelosi and Reid controlling one or both houses all that time. Maybe you need to back off and take a peek at what has been happening instead of flying around with your nose smelling your nether regions.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post
My cousin, who lives in another country, pointed this out some time ago to me. I thought it was mental illness that drove some of the populace to vote against themselves, but it does seem to be primitivism and ignorance.
You can't be so uneducated as to think that anything against education has been done since 2007 unless the Dems wanted it done. Nancy Pelosi controlled the House for 4 years and Dirty Harry has been in control the last 4 along with Obama's veto pen. The GOP couldn't have passed the laws you people seem to think have been passed. Maybe too many of you don't know any more about how our government is run than Obama.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I think it's a mix of both with being very ignorant, and having a severe mental illness. How else could you explain how the right wingers act and believe the most ridiculous lies?
How many of the lies you people are trying to float through this thread came from anywhere not involving progressives? Open your eyes and look at the crap you are trying to float to your buddies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies