Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 07:55 AM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times

Advertisements

My neighbor sells his wore out and sick cows at auction.One day he was loading an old sick cow and I asked who would bid on that sack of c**p he replied the dog food or burger chains!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 07:58 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
My neighbor sells his wore out and sick cows at auction.One day he was loading an old sick cow and I asked who would bid on that sack of c**p he replied the dog food or burger chains!
We sell cattle at auction. No one knows where the cattle ends up,...either on the dining table or someone else's ranch, dog food, or burger joints. Your "neighbor" is just running his head to hear his teeth rattle...

Old 10-15-2012, 08:00 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
You posted a video trying to connect Burger King to a DAIRY OPERATION,....claiming that the burgers eaten there were a end product of the video abuse.

Apparently you have some agenda in mind,...or you just post crap to see your name in print.
The farm SUPPLIES Burger King....I did not make that up....

Secondly, I corrected myself with the burger analogy...But, as I said before...I am CERTAIN this does not happen in a vacuum..In fact, it doesn't! Just look a few years back of the footage from a KFC facility where workers were slamming chickens to the concrete and stomping them with their feet....

The only "agenda" I have is this...having businesses being held accountable. There are two ways to go about it... Either press for more oversight OR get stuff like this out where the consumer can hold the business accountable...you know, how markets work naturally??

I will leave it to you to decide which I prefer...shouldn't take a genius like you too long to figure out. Or do you want to take another limp-wristed stab as to what my intents are?

Old 10-15-2012, 08:01 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
You should see me, when it comes to wild hogs!!
You freaking people that want to pull the human being from the top of the totem pole and replace it with everything else on this earth.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post

You just described the Texas drought and the consequences it had.

My herd was a bag of bones last year. I lost about 50 head.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:04 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
I wish I could be a vegetarian but I love meat too much.

I hope every single person on earth who abuses an animal ends up in a fiery hell for eternity.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:05 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You should see me, when it comes to wild hogs!!
You freaking people that want to pull the human being from the top of the totem pole and replace it with everything else on this earth.
Nobody wants to do that.....stop flailing in conjecture.

There is a difference between being an apex predator and just being an a**hole.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:06 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
The farm SUPPLIES Burger King....I did not make that up....

Secondly, I corrected myself with the burger analogy...But, as I said before...I am CERTAIN this does not happen in a vacuum..In fact, it doesn't! Just look a few years back of the footage from a KFC facility where workers were slamming chickens to the concrete and stomping them with their feet....

The only "agenda" I have is this...having businesses being held accountable. There are two ways to go about it... Either press for more oversight OR get stuff like this out where the consumer can hold the business accountable...you know, how markets work naturally??

I will leave it to you to decide which I prefer...shouldn't take a genius like you too long to figure out. Or do you want to take another limp-wristed stab as to what my intents are?
Limp-wristed? You are the whiner here,...not me.

You make a statement, withdraw it because you see the stupidity of it,...then expect everyone to simply ignore that it was ever made. Must work in your whiny little world, but not in the glare of reality.

Genius? At least one of us have a cattle operation,....and it isn't you.....

Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 AM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times
No he is there for the auction,ours are small once a week he knows who buys his old dairy cows.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Nobody wants to do that.....stop flailing in conjecture.

There is a difference between being an apex predator and just being an a**hole.

You have to understand property rights and that the cow is that persons property, to do as they wish.
You are placing that cows life, right along side human life, if not higher, on the totem pole....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies