Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 12:40 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,208,676 times

Advertisements

Obama is polling ahead of Romney in some polls. SC may be a swing state and if the momentum continues in Obama's favor, he may pull a surprise in SC like he did in Indiana in '08.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 12:42 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,170,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Obama is polling ahead of Romney in some polls. SC may be a swing state and if the momentum continues in Obama's favor, he may pull a surprise in SC like he did in Indiana in '08.
Until he flatlines the next 2 debates. LOL

Old 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM

1,975 posts, read 2,346,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
This is the way the GOP wants the rest of the Nation to be. I too am in this enemy country for Dem's called SC. What a sham this place is. Plenty of people without HC,decent food or shelter,yet romney will win it no matter what.

Case in point. I saw a single wide mobile home with the underneath exposed. It leaned back making the front raise higher so all the pipes were visible. The steps are crooked and weak looking. The newest things on the property....
a huge rebel flag and..........two romney yard signs With stupid racist like that family out numbering everyone else,how can we get a better quality of life.
The Red states are perfect examples of the 'race to the bottom' ALEC legislation, and the power of propaganda. I hope sanity prevails and they vote in progressive Democrats.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:47 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,208,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Until he flatlines the next 2 debates. LOL
Romney must make him answer for Libya. The media has given him a pass on that and if it was a Republican you can guarantee he would be crucified by the media and even Impeachment would be being talked about regarding what happened.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:51 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,514,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
How much you wanna bet the losers inside collect some sort of government assistance as well?

But, hey, 'Murica!
True story:
Republican on Medicaid/Medicare bus with other patients is steadily putting down President Obama while on his way to receive his free treatment(weighed about 350). Passenger said to him "if you hate Obama and the Government so much why are you on this bus getting a free ride and free care". The fat hateful loud mouth shut up and sat there mad the rest of the time. I know the cancer patient that told him about his stupidity. Thats what we have in big numbers here in SC

Old 10-15-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
And of course the individuals who live in that single wide dump are representative of all whites or republicans every where in SC.
Sure just like all black males in prison are representative of black males everywhere. I bet if you asked them who they would vote for they majority without hesitation would say Obama.
You cry about racism and yet your post reeks of racism.
I never said thier race and didnt see anyone outside so I dont know their race. I said republicans,you said white. Get it

Old 10-15-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You sound rather racist.
In what way? Expalin to me how republican=white in your mind?

Old 10-15-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Sounds like paradise compared to Black cities like Detroit, Camden, Philadelphia, etc.

If its between getting my feelings hurt by a flag or getting blown away by "LaDarius", I'll choose NASCAR, trailer parks, meth, and rebel flags any day.
Who is LaDarius?

Old 10-15-2012, 12:58 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,170,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I never said thier race and didnt see anyone outside so I dont know their race. I said republicans,you said white. Get it
LOl you called out the confederate flag and you know damned well what you were eluding to and so does everyone else. How many black, asian or hispanic families fly a confederate flag?

Old 10-15-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
I would need no Xmas gifts if this happens
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies