Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 11:58 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times

Advertisements

Reads like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon to me.

meh, another lame "It's a conspiracy!!!" thread.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:01 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
One has to wonder just how many coincidences can take place and some of them not be connected. I wonder how many of these coincidences have taken place completely without some reasons. I hope someone can read this one and tell me just how untrue all of them are along with them being nothing but coincidences.

Warning Signs: Can It All Be a Coincidence?
Everything is a coincidence to the drooling sheep, Roy. Haven't you realized this by now? Everyone knows that nobody has ever secretly conspired to commit crime .... everything that occurs are individual acts by lone gunmen and lone thieves, totally unconnected to each other. The rest is just incompetence and error. Nothing is ever planned, no matter how much it may appear to be ... it's just a conspiracy theory.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Everything is a coincidence to the drooling sheep, Roy. Haven't you realized this by now? Everyone knows that nobody has ever secretly conspired to commit crime .... everything that occurs are individual acts by lone gunmen and lone thieves, totally unconnected to each other. The rest is just incompetence and error. Nothing is ever planned, no matter how much it may appear to be ... it's just a conspiracy theory.
Any of you leaners want to comment on what GuyNT says here? He tore you all a new one, I think.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Reads like 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon to me.

meh, another lame "It's a conspiracy!!!" thread.
You received an outstanding answer from GuyNTexas which is just what you deserved. How much of that rather long group of coincidences did you read? I bet not very much. Once you people see where something like this is going you run hard the other direction.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
You received an outstanding answer from GuyNTexas which is just what you deserved. How much of that rather long group of coincidences did you read? I bet not very much. Once you people see where something like this is going you run hard the other direction.

HAHAHAHAHA, roy, GNT was responding to you, not me. The only sheep I see is the whining, "everything's Obama's fault" crowd.

Hey, there was a massive high tide today in Miami Beach, which flooded Alton road!!! yep, it's all Obama's fault.

I hit an egret on the way to my dialysis appointment this morning...it's all Obama's fault. AND, it's connected to the high tide in Miami Beach, which is connected to Kevin Bacon. Sounds silly, doesn't it?

You vigorously defended his predecessor when the same thing was attempted with the 9/11 attacks.

Jeez, you don't like the guy, I get it, so don't vote for him, vote for Rosanne Barr for all I care. But this stuff is just nonsense.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA, roy, GNT was responding to you, not me. The only sheep I see is the whining, "everything's Obama's fault" crowd.

Hey, there was a massive high tide today in Miami Beach, which flooded Alton road!!! yep, it's all Obama's fault.

I hit an egret on the way to my dialysis appointment this morning...it's all Obama's fault. AND, it's connected to the high tide in Miami Beach, which is connected to Kevin Bacon. Sounds silly, doesn't it?

You vigorously defended his predecessor when the same thing was attempted with the 9/11 attacks.

Jeez, you don't like the guy, I get it, so don't vote for him, vote for Rosanne Barr for all I care. But this stuff is just nonsense.
When will you be pointing the most nonsensical part of this link? You people keep saying that but fail to point out what you don't like about it. Do you not like the part about Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn? How about some of the other coinky dinks in the thing? Not all of them are untrue but trying to tie them together may not work for someone who has already forgotten that Obama promised to push the tide back and then uses an example of that in a post.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
When will you be pointing the most nonsensical part of this link? You people keep saying that but fail to point out what you don't like about it. Do you not like the part about Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn? How about some of the other coinky dinks in the thing? Not all of them are untrue but trying to tie them together may not work for someone who has already forgotten that Obama promised to push the tide back and then uses an example of that in a post.

How about all of it.

Done here.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:02 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Give me a list of every student you ever taught, of every friend--past and present, of every relative, of every fellow club member, of the people in your neighborhood, of every cashier in every store you've shopped, of every person you went to elementary school, junior high and high school and college, every teacher you've ever had, every policeman who's ever given you a ticket, of your father's friends and colleagues... and so on and so on, and eventually I can construct a conspiracy about you.

It's not a lack of information that contributes to the Obama conspiracies, it's the plethora of information that conspiracists have access to.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:04 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Any of you leaners
Oh, goody!! Roy's used "leaners" again and he used it today (woo-hoo!) so maybe he won't conveniently ignore us as we ask one more time:

Hey Roy! What's a "leaner"?

Old 10-16-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
How about all of it.

Done here.
It is time to run when you are asked to talk about something you know nothing about from not reading it and don't want to be embarrassed. Bye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies