Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 10:40 PM

831 posts, read 680,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
This is a pretty good example of a racist rant. This is what the civil rights movement began to end. This is what not to do in 2012, people. But way to wear your racism on your sleave, bud.

I have yet to see or hear anyone call a "white" president a "LIAR" in the house of Congress.

I have yet to see or hear of a "white" president questioned about his place or birth and have a birther movement follow him through his 4 year term or maybe 8.

When has the white man population here in America went ape $hit about buying guns all because the American President was white?

I have yet to hear a bunch of idiots calling a white President a muslim, marxist, communist.

You talk to me about racism? your talking to me about civil rights? If folks like you believed in civil rights, you and the likes would have given WOMEN fair and equal rights a long long time ago, but nope, It took a Black president to do that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 11:42 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Are Some People Anti-Obama Because He is Black?

Depends.

Your run of the mill moderate Republican, probably not.

Your teabagger who posts on internet forums, probably yes.

Old 10-19-2012, 01:00 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Just do a search for the words Wookie or Chewbacca in the PoC forum, and you can pinpoint the ones who are 100% anti-Obama due to his color. Those aren't even the worst references I've seen here actually. I think they tire of Stormfront occasionally because they all agree with each other over there, so they pop in here to "entertain" themselves and regale us with their idea of witty intellect.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:36 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Ungrateful? hmm let me see,

buy yourself a good pair of eyeglasses and a good size mirror to show YOU how big of a demon that could well be starring back at you!!
Go back to Asia if you hate America so much. Not many white men here. You'd be in paradise -- cooking rice in a nice hot kitchen, your husband out after callgirls since you'd blown up into a cow, the whole package. That is, of course, if you hadn't been aborted for being female. That happens a lot in Asia. Not always to the right people, unfortunately.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:08 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
I have yet to see or hear anyone call a "white" president a "LIAR" in the house of Congress.

I have yet to see or hear of a "white" president questioned about his place or birth and have a birther movement follow him through his 4 year term or maybe 8.

When has the white man population here in America went ape $hit about buying guns all because the American President was white?

I have yet to hear a bunch of idiots calling a white President a muslim, marxist, communist.

You talk to me about racism? your talking to me about civil rights? If folks like you believed in civil rights, you and the likes would have given WOMEN fair and equal rights a long long time ago, but nope, It took a Black president to do that!
First of all, you don't knwo a damn thing about me or my beliefs about civil rights, and you have just shown your ability to blindly sterotype yourself, so there goes your credibility.

And if you've yet to hear a white president called a liar, a killer, a racist, you name it, then you are either 5 years old, or were in a coma throughout the entire Bush administration.

Now go occupy something.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:39 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb at sea View Post
Ditto, that.....it's not his color...it's his policies!
That never stopped the left from throwing out that race card however.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:40 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
I'd actually have to consider this poll number a triumph for the GOP. It's obvious to me that there's no way that their crass racism over the past four years was accidental- the massive disrespect for Obama, the idiotic demands that he's somehow not really American, the howls of "reparations" over issues that mostly help white people, the outraged howls when he said something nice to a black family whose son was chased down and shot for no reason. And as we moved into election season, the attacks went out against black Americans in general - they love food stamps, they're brainwashed, they're plantation slaves, and it went on and on. Now, there's no way that republicans can be stupid enough to think that this sort of overt bigotry against black people can attract black voters, so I can only assume that they want black people to vote for democrats en masse.

So good work, GOP, you've somehow managed to disgust even more black people than you usually do.
If I was black, I would have been more disgusted by Biden's comments about how "clean" Obama is - you know, clean as far as black people go.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:57 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
How can his being half-black make any difference? Obama isn't really doing anything for black Americans. Nor is he doing anything for white Americans.

In this interview Obama promises to create the kinds of jobs that bring "latinos" to this country -- and of course he's promising them a big amnesty and he's going to override the Supreme Court for them.

I can certainly see why illegals would vote for Obama -- he's telling them they'll have everything they could want. The kind of jobs (housing construction) that appeal to "latinos" but apparently not to black or white Americans.

Pretty good interview -- and it's in English sort of.

Erazno entrevista a Obama antes de las elecciones del 2012 - YouTube

Old 10-19-2012, 07:59 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Default Are Some People Anti-Obama Because He is Black?

Is the Pope Catholic...?

Old 10-19-2012, 09:02 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Are Some People Anti-Obama Because He is Black?

Depends.

Your run of the mill moderate Republican, probably not.

Your teabagger who posts on internet forums, probably yes.
You know this, how??? Just more ranting from another person who knows not what they post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies