Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 07:38 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times

Advertisements

All you have to do is an internet search and you can have it in seconds. I'll do it for you.

Duties of the Secretary of State of the United States
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 07:39 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times
Sorta reminds you of the President of the United States not knowing how many states there are in the union huh?

Old 10-15-2012, 07:39 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,247,528 times
is "cover up" noted in the link.... i dont have time to check.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:45 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,213,816 times
Does the Secretary take the 3 a.m. call?

Old 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
All you have to do is an internet search and you can have it in seconds. I'll do it for you.

What does that have to do with the current situation? At most it should be said that Clinton is at fault for not notifying Obama about the Libyan ambassador requesting more security, but it does not explain how Obama and Biden were still lying about it as recently as last week, while everybody in the world knew it was a terrorist attract, and if Biden and Obama had actually went to their security briefings they may have known as well, or they were lying and actually did know. So either they are both idiots or lying.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:44 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,163,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post

What's your point?
  • Negotiates, interprets, and terminates treaties and agreements;
See that? Total Fail.

Only the President of the United States has the authority to terminate a treaty or agreement.

So who's the ignorant one?
  • Ensures the protection of the U.S. Government to American citizens, property, and interests in foreign countries;
She failed there.
  • Informs the Congress and American citizens on the conduct of U.S. foreign relations;
She conveniently forgot to inform the American people that Libya was a failed-State.
  • Administers the Department of State;
That includes the budget for the Department of State. The Director Budget & Planning Office reports to Hillary and Hillary has control over the State Department budget.

Budget and Planning - International Affairs Budget

Monkeys can read web-sites, too, they just don't understand them.

Amused....

Mircea

Old 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Who is the Secretary of States' boss? Is BP's CEO in the clear for the gulf coast leak if the decisions that led to the leak were not personally made by him?

When I managed a plant anything that went wrong at that plant was my responsibility, even if a supervisor, or plant employee, made the decision that caused something to go wrong.

It looks like to me ignorant left-wingers do not know what the job of President entails.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:08 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
What does that have to do with the current situation? At most it should be said that Clinton is at fault for not notifying Obama about the Libyan ambassador requesting more security, but it does not explain how Obama and Biden were still lying about it as recently as last week, while everybody in the world knew it was a terrorist attract, and if Biden and Obama had actually went to their security briefings they may have known as well, or they were lying and actually did know. So either they are both idiots or lying.
So tell me how Sept 27 and 28th was "last week" when today is October 15th. The Adminstration came out as late as Sept 27th or as early as Sept.20th and said that the attack was a planned terrorist attack.

I can imagine that many would be very upset that Secretary Clinton just pulled the rug out from under those attempting to use the Benghazi attack as a political club to try to beat Obama in the upcoming election.

**"had actually went".......no. "had actually gone"....

I always find it interesting when folks who struggle with grammar call people like the President and Vice President idiots.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Hillary takes responsibility now hows Hillary going to handle it............shes already claimed it was the video, will the real blame go to people who hate America. Wonder if she thinks this film maker really deserves to be arrested for freedom of speech or violation of his parole........... Now if the government would crack down on gangs in this fashion we might just get rid of real crime.

Wicked webs our government is weaving..............

Old 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Sorta reminds you of the President of the United States not knowing how many states there are in the union huh?

Damn ignorant left wingers do not know how many states are in the union.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies