Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 10:54 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times

Advertisements

I just got this today, about an alternative cancer treatment using hydrazine sulfate. How scientists at the National Cancer Institute knowingly, purposefully, rigged the studies.

Quote:
Haley recounts how a 1991 clinical trial of the innovative and “alternative” cancer medicine, hydrazine sulfate (HS), was rigged.
Rigged to fail.
The drug’s discoverer, Dr. Joseph Gold, had found that HS could provoke very dangerous effects if patients were taking other drugs, especially tranquilizers. Several warnings were given to NCI before it began its test. The warnings were explicit. Patients could DIE if they were taking tranquilizers.
It turned out that none of the NCI patients were warned about this. It turned out that 94% of those patients were in fact on tranquilizers.
WHEN A PROMISING CANCER TREATMENT WAS DESTROYED « Jon Rappoport's Blog

http://www.nomorefakenews.com/

Old 10-18-2012, 10:59 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
we should stop trying to postpone the enevidable

when its your time to go, its time to go

Old 10-18-2012, 11:09 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
What a fascinating discussion. I just want to stay linked to this thread. To that purpose I will provide Maurice Hilleman, where you can hear him talk about virus's in the vaccines and say that we will win the Olympics because the Russians will be loaded down with tumors. The room erupts with laughter!

Merck vaccine scientist admits presence of SV40 and AIDS in vaccines - Dr. Maurice Hilleman - NaturalNews.tv

In this shocking footage, a top Merck vaccine scientist (Dr. Maurice Hilleman) openly admits the presence of deadly SV40 in Polio vaccines. This guy is the developer of the MMR vaccine for Merck.
Ah, the famous Dr. Hilleman's Joke.

Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver - Arthur Allen - Google Books

"In 1986, Hilleman joked to medical historian Edward Shorter
that in importing vervets (green monkeys ---Suzy Q) he "didn't realize I was bringing AIDS into the United States." It was a typically freewheeling Hilleman remark, one that he later regretted since it was taken as truth by antivaccine fanatics."

Of course, Dr. Hilleman is conveniently dead and cannot defend himself.

The HIV1 AIDS virus jumped to man from chimpanzees, not vervets. HIV2, though similar to a virus found in vervets, did not come from vaccines.

The facts on SV40 and human cancers:

Simian Virus 40 and Human Cancer - National Cancer Institute

At this time, there is no clear link to human cancers and SV40.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Ah, the famous Dr. Hilleman's Joke.

Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver - Arthur Allen - Google Books

"In 1986, Hilleman joked to medical historian Edward Shorter
that in importing vervets (green monkeys ---Suzy Q) he "didn't realize I was bringing AIDS into the United States." It was a typically freewheeling Hilleman remark, one that he later regretted since it was taken as truth by antivaccine fanatics."

Of course, Dr. Hilleman is conveniently dead and cannot defend himself.

The HIV1 AIDS virus jumped to man from chimpanzees, not vervets. HIV2, though similar to a virus found in vervets, did not come from vaccines.

The facts on SV40 and human cancers:

Simian Virus 40 and Human Cancer - National Cancer Institute

At this time, there is no clear link to human cancers and SV40.
claud is a SERIOUS conspiracy junkie..he/she thinks that chemtrails are causing our cancer, we never landed on the moon, and that clinton secretly brought down the twin towers with a space based beam weapon

Old 10-18-2012, 11:39 AM

Quote:
I just got this today, about an alternative cancer treatment using hydrazine sulfate. How scientists at the National Cancer Institute knowingly, purposefully, rigged the studies.

WHEN A PROMISING CANCER TREATMENT WAS DESTROYED « Jon Rappoport's Blog

No More Fake News
Looks like it has been extensively studied:

Hydrazine Sulfate (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute

Well controlled studies in the US have shown no anti-cancer effects. The series of Russian studies showed possible benefits, but the methods used in those were suboptimal, and patients were getting other treatments during those studies.

Look at the references in my link. Studies continued after 1991. Research was not "shut down."

It is extremely toxic when combined with alcohol or barbiturates. Barbiturates are tranquilizers. Not all tranquilizers are barbiturates. Hydrazine is a mild monoamine oxidase inhibitor and can also have adverse interactions with some foods.

Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors - Foods to avoid

Hydrazine sulfate did not pan out as a cancer treatment. That's all there is to it.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
claud is a SERIOUS conspiracy junkie..he/she thinks that chemtrails are causing our cancer, we never landed on the moon, and that clinton secretly brought down the twin towers with a space based beam weapon
I know.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:59 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
You lie as much as suzieQ. Yes, I do follow conspiracies, but none of the ones you claimed apply to me. To clarify, if I must again and again, chemtrails are real, as to their intended purpose, that is speculation because the truth is hidden. Don't know, don't care about the moon landing, Clinton had nothing to do with 911, as far as I know, and I don't know where you came up with space beamed weapon.
This thread is about cancer treatment scams, focus!

Old 10-18-2012, 12:50 PM

Quote:
You lie as much as suzieQ. Yes, I do follow conspiracies, but none of the ones you claimed apply to me. To clarify, if I must again and again, chemtrails are real, as to their intended purpose, that is speculation because the truth is hidden. Don't know, don't care about the moon landing, Clinton had nothing to do with 911, as far as I know, and I don't know where you came up with space beamed weapon.
no you lie right now

hmm claudhopper...911 planes were computer generated
//www.city-data.com/forum/22639193-post511.html

funny YOU posted a link about chemtrail and cancer

//www.city-data.com/forum/26361356-post94.html

btw they are Condensation trails

Old 10-18-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Suzy Q does not appreciate being called a liar.

Old 10-18-2012, 12:54 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,309,354 times
Quote:
Whoa here...this person is allowed his or her opinion and to share whatever information they have with us too, for us to read and either believe or disbelieve--but please do not try to be the one person--or maybe 2 with suzy too, to disallow this person their post and thoughts. Neither you nor anyone else here has the right to belittle anyone---period! This is of course only "my opinion".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies