Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 10:38 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,438,823 times

Advertisements

now lead cold case posse "investigator" ( he's a used car salesman with some minor police experience ), mike zullo, is coming to arpaio's defense and on the attack against orly.

Joe Arpaio's "Birther" Chief Mike Zullo Strikes Back at Orly Taitz, Says He Doesn't Want "Circus Show" Involved - Phoenix - News - Valley Fever

my favorite part of the article:

Quote:
Zullo says he and Arpaio "don't want the integrity of our investigation pulled through this," ....
oh sweet irony.

another interesting part of the article was this:

Quote:
"Regardless of what 'Dr. Conspiracy' says, we know we've got something here," Zullo says, referencing the man who's been following/debunking "birther" theories for quite some time.
"dr conspiracy" showed that the only evidence for zullo's claims at the last press conference, a 1961 vital statistics instruction manual, was false. zullo showed a 1968 manual and claimed it was from '61.

Indicting Sheriff Joe and the Cold Case Posse | Obama Conspiracy Theories

and that the actual 1961 manual directly contradicts zullo's findings

The 1961 vital statistics instruction manual: well I’ll be damned (updated) | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Last edited by wrecking ball; 10-20-2012 at 10:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2012, 10:54 AM

419 posts, read 465,803 times
The only thing that those investigators found was a nice vacation spot. I'd jump at the chance to "investigate" Obama's birth certificate as well! Imagine, tanning on the beach, sipping cocktails, great hotel and meals, all on someone else's dime. Sweet!

Remember crazy Trump, "I’ve looked very closely and have continued to look,” he said. “I’m not going to say anything further than that, but we’ve looked all around and we are continuing to look and it’s very interesting and that’s all I can say.” So terribly interesting, no one ever heard another peep.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagurl View Post
Remember crazy Trump,.....
"An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."
- Donald Trump

Donald Trump Birther Doubts Revived, Still Questions Obama Birth Certificate (TWEET)

has the credibility of the easter bunny ever been questioned?

Old 10-20-2012, 12:35 PM

and here orly claims that it is actually WND's jerome corsi making the decisions, not arpaio

"....the meeting was run not by Arpaio, the sheriff, but by writer and WND man Jerry Corsi and they were pressuring Sampson not to testify for me."

More tampering, every other post written by me, gets deleted, I have to write it time and again | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

so much for detached un-biased journalism.

Old 10-20-2012, 08:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
wow. that was pretty freaking amazing.

talk about opening pandora's box. orly is the evil that the birthers have unleashed upon the world and now she's come back to bite them on the butt ( " let me FEENEESH ! " ). i'll be curious to see if she goes ape-sh*t on sampson after monday and if it will have any affect on his campaign.

she was spot on with one point tho. there has yet to be a criminal investigation nor has arpaio turned any of the cold case posse "evidence" over to a prosecutor. i tend to agree with orly that arpaio's main reason for the "investigation" was to drum up campaign contributions.

i miss the days when people would defend/promote orly on this forum. a good source of entertainment has been lost.

I am sure there are still some on them around here.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
[/b]
I am sure there are still some on them around here.
i know there are some that would like to defend orly but....... they'd need a conviction stronger than wile e. coyote's.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:05 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Orly and Sherriff Joe should have sex. Imagine the prodigy they would produce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies