Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 09:25 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,073,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Apparently, as long as these sexaholic, democrat women only vote with their "lady parts," they will vote for anyone who promises to force others to pay for their free birth control pills and condoms.
Birth Control as part of a comprehensive Health Insurance plan is NOT free, why do you guys keep saying it is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 09:37 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
This thread is a testament to how backward-thinking, juvenile, and narcissistic modern American women truly are. I mean to think that the entire world revolves around them and their private parts is beyond ludicrous. I mean if you listen to liberal women on CD, it's basically come down to this...

"If you don't give me free birth control, I'm gonna pump out babies like there's no tomorrow and go on welfare nanny nanny boo boo"

"If you don't give me free abortions I'll kill my babies with a coat-hanger"

"If you don't pay me what I say I'm worth, I'll sue your company away from you"

I mean it's no wonder divorce rates are skyrocketing and birthrates are near zero. Most men would rather put a gun to their head than live with women like this.
misogynist much?

Old 10-19-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Even though the comments on this thread have come mainly from feminists mouthing off as usual, the polls show that half of American women are voting for Romney.

So, although half of the women in America care about abortion only and would support Obama if he were a terrorist himself, the other half have seen through the lies that he has put out concerning Libya.

Liberal women can't seem to trick Conservative women into joining their single issue ranks. And that is a problem for Liberal women. It compels them to lash out. Conservative women seem more well rounded as people. That's why they are able to see that "It's the economy Stupid".

Obama's "cover up" about Libya has proven that he will lie about anything to save his skin. Fortunately, half of this country's women find this unacceptable.
Or is it that many conservative women work hard at being subservient to their men? They dare not publicly or otherwise disagree with the men folks?

Old 10-19-2012, 10:04 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,481,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Or is it that many conservative women work hard at being subservient to their men? They dare not publicly or otherwise disagree with the men folks?
Where do you come up with this stuff? Is there a Progressive Women's Talking Points Handbook or something?

Obama's "people" go around the world misleading the American people, and you think that Conservative women don't have a right to be distrustful of this administration after being lied to?

A lot of Liberal women have seen through Obama's lying too, but they don't have the guts to say anything.

Ask yourself. Why has the lead that Obama enjoyed for so long among women voters closed to a tie?

Old 10-19-2012, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Where do you come up with this stuff? Is there a Progressive Women's Talking Points Handbook or something?

Obama's "people" go around the world misleading the American people, and you think that Conservative women don't have a right to be distrustful of this administration after being lied to?

A lot of Liberal women have seen through Obama's lying too, but they don't have the guts to say anything.

Ask yourself. Why has the lead that Obama enjoyed for so long among women voters closed to a tie?
That "subservient" stuff? Where did I hear that? Conservative women talk about it and that it comes from the Bible. According to them, the Bible tells them to be subservient to their husbands, "their men." LOL

Liberal women "don't have the guts to say anything"? Where did you get such a wrong impression of "liberal women"?

Based on reading your posts, you are clearly a very "traditional" man with enormously patriarchal beliefs about women.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:41 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,481,378 times
Quote:
Liberal women "don't have the guts to say anything"?
I wrote: A lot of Liberal women have seen through Obama's lying too, but they don't have the guts to say anything. ABOUT HIM LYING

Old 10-19-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
I wrote: A lot of Liberal women have seen through Obama's lying too, but they don't have the guts to say anything. ABOUT HIM LYING

And I'm totally disagreeing with you about "liberal women" not having the "guts to say anything" about him "lying." NO DOUBT if liberal women believe he "lied" (which is clear from the record that he didn't lie), those "liberal women" would have no hesitancy in saying so, much less "lack the guts" to say so.

Btw, where do you get that information that a "lot of Liberal women have seen through Obama's lying"???

Old 10-19-2012, 11:08 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Birth Control as part of a comprehensive Health Insurance plan is NOT free, why do you guys keep saying it is?
Simple. They are IDIOTS!!!

Old 10-19-2012, 11:11 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
That "subservient" stuff? Where did I hear that? Conservative women talk about it and that it comes from the Bible. According to them, the Bible tells them to be subservient to their husbands, "their men." LOL

Liberal women "don't have the guts to say anything"? Where did you get such a wrong impression of "liberal women"?

Based on reading your posts, you are clearly a very "traditional" man with enormously patriarchal beliefs
about women.
The liberal women are told that they need the government to give them birth control. How condescending. The liberal women are weak because the word binder is used and they are so offended.. what a laugh. A real women can cook a meal and also be served by a man . The strong woman doesn't have all that baggage they dems load on the women to believe they have to fight because they are less. Women are smart and they should realize it.. they don't need the government because they can stand on their own and make their own way. They will not be spoon fed the garbage the dems tell them .. The strong women doesn't need the democrats to define them. They are strong and know who they are.

Old 10-19-2012, 11:16 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The liberal women are told that they need the government to give them birth control. How condescending. The liberal women are weak because the word binder is used and they are so offended.. what a laugh. A real women can cook a meal and also be served by a man . The strong woman doesn't have all that baggage they dems load on the women to believe they have to fight because they are less. Women are smart and they should realize it.. they don't need the government because they can stand on their own and make their own way. They will not be spoon fed the garbage the dems tell them .. The strong women doesn't need the democrats to define them. They are strong and know who they are.
Its appalling beyond words how some people can hate and misrepresent their own sex so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies