Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 04:53 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,745,177 times

Advertisements

If I were an Al Qaeda terrorist, I definately would not want Romney running the country..

He could promise a room full of hostages freedom, with 6 stipulations from the terrorists and then 4 minutes later.... forget what he promised and before you know it, the terrorists get angry and blow someone's head off...

No. Terrorists don't want "Romnesia" because Rom could forget and get a lot of innocents killed....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 04:55 PM

37,955 posts, read 22,131,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
If you were associated with Al Qaeda and looking at an American president who would you want as president? Seems to me Obama has been very bad for their health so they would want Romney. He has no commander in Chief experience, no military and seems to focus on how to minimize his own taxes, ignoring the rest of the world.

Be amusing to see Al Qaeda support Flip.
You act as if 0bama is a military mastermind, and without him leading the war on terror, our military would stand with their thumbs up their butts.

Maybe Romney will actually capture the heads on these terror groups, and interrogate them so we have some freaking intel, instead of just killing every suspected terrorist with a drone attack. Maybe if 0bama captured a terrorists once in a while, we would have questioned them and known about the Benghazi attack ahead of time?

Al Qaeda has had free rein in Libya, they chased out the Red Cross and the British Embassy, and now our consulate and killed our ambassador. I think al Qaeda is celebrating and living large over their numerous unchallenged victories.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:03 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
If you were associated with Al Qaeda and looking at an American president who would you want as president? Seems to me Obama has been very bad for their health so they would want Romney. He has no commander in Chief experience, no military and seems to focus on how to minimize his own taxes, ignoring the rest of the world.

Be amusing to see Al Qaeda support Flip.
I am forced to laugh at your thinking since I know a bit more about the Benghazi thing than you seem to. I know that al-Qaeda and other Islamist terrorist groups in Libya have grown in power although Obama has told us forever that he has defeated them by killing leaders. I guess you don't think there are any leaders available other than the ones he has killed with drones.

Once you learn a bit more than you know about Benghazi you will be ready to back down on what you say here.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
If I were an Al Qaeda terrorist, I definately would not want Romney running the country..

He could promise a room full of hostages freedom, with 6 stipulations from the terrorists and then 4 minutes later.... forget what he promised and before you know it, the terrorists get angry and blow someone's head off...

No. Terrorists don't want "Romnesia" because Rom could forget and get a lot of innocents killed....
Good grief, how many innocent people is 0bama killing with his drone attacks? Hell, 0bama gives al Qaeda a date certain for when we leave Afghanistan.

BTW, if 0bama had a record to run on, then he wouldn't paint his opponent as someone people should run from. He wouldn't make a big election about small things, like big bird, free condoms, "lady parts," binders and "Romnesia."

Flashback: Obama: "You Make a Big Election About Small Things" - YouTube

Old 10-19-2012, 05:07 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,440,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Pretty sad that a pro-terrorist President has kept America much much more safe that the patriotic Republican hero, George Bush.
Tell that to Ambassador Stevens, the two SEALS and the one Marine that was with him.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:09 PM

27,116 posts, read 15,295,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Maybe that is because the ones he has had killed can't vote.

Oh, I forgot about the American terrorists.
Americans have never been his favorite people.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:11 PM

27,116 posts, read 15,295,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

Ahh, "the small things" and demonizing your opponent.

You qualify for FREE phone!

Old 10-19-2012, 05:16 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Tell that to Ambassador Stevens, the two SEALS and the one Marine that was with him.
While the loss of lives is unfortunate, are you really comparing the loss of 5 with the loss of 3,000?

Sorry, but the facts are in. Democrats love their country and keep it much more safe than Republican neocon traitors.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am forced to laugh at your thinking since I know a bit more about the Benghazi thing than you seem to. I know that al-Qaeda and other Islamist terrorist groups in Libya have grown in power although Obama has told us forever that he has defeated them by killing leaders. I guess you don't think there are any leaders available other than the ones he has killed with drones.

Once you learn a bit more than you know about Benghazi you will be ready to back down on what you say here.
I heard the Libyan ambassador to the UK on BBC say that the terrorist group that carried out the Libyan attack was a new terror group that grew out of the war in New Libya last year. That was back around sept 13th and that BBC show podcast is no longer downloadable.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Not to mention the terrorists attacks that only failed, because their bombs did not detonate, like the underwear bomber and the Times Square bomber. And of course the fort Hood terrorist. We have not been so safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies