Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 11:13 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I didn't think libs wanted people to WORK.

Why else would they think Obama is a GOD when unemployment is basically the same as when he took office, food stamp use is at an all time high, the poverty rate is higher and the middle class is earning thousands less?

Libs seem to like it that people are out of work. They can find their own answers if you don't like the way things are. They have plenty of time if they are unemployed.
Question?
Why did you hook your post onto mine, as mine have nothing to do with your query?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2012, 11:34 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Do you really not understand how an anti-virus program works?
Really?
I cant make it tell me that a site is safe, can you?
Anyway, you seem unable to grasp the fact that an algorithm will only feed back what you put into it.
Also, the question begs asking, why are you unable to answer any of my queries without having to pull up a link?
This is one of my favorite pet peeves, actually, and it has nothing to do with our debate, it has to do with education.
I'm not trying to flame you, I am actually trying to point something out.
Good democrat, excuses, excuses, excuses... You do sound a lot like obama..
why would want facts if they have excuses...

Old 10-21-2012, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Good democrat, excuses, excuses, excuses... You do sound a lot like obama..
why would want facts if they have excuses...
Typical repub, all bluster when faced with facts.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:16 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Typical repub, all bluster when faced with facts.
YOU have NEVER had a fact..

Old 10-21-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
YOU have NEVER had a fact..
Considering some of the vile, name calling posts I have seen from you recently, I would say that your post applies more to yourself than to me.
When someone has to resort to name calling, thats all they have, no facts involved.

Old 10-21-2012, 08:04 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
The special is being shown again on FOX. Don't say you didn't have a chance to see it if you don't watch.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:33 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The special is being shown again on FOX. Don't say you didn't have a chance to see it if you don't watch.
Thanks for watching Fox so we don't have to. After watching it several times, was there ever any evidence that 1. Obama new of request for security and 2) is there any evidence that he personally denied the request. If the answer to either one of these two questions is no. I think we are done here.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:50 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Thanks for watching Fox so we don't have to. After watching it several times, was there ever any evidence that 1. Obama new of request for security and 2) is there any evidence that he personally denied the request. If the answer to either one of these two questions is no. I think we are done here.
The bodies of evidence are four optimal Americans I think we are done here....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies