Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 08:53 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Gee, sounds like a similar story in the US. (can you say "native americans"?)You mean that Palestinians don't want to live in Israel?? How dare they! lol
I mean that refused to share the land with the Jews, and wanted to kill the Jews so they could have all of it.

Quote:
Option 2 is not nonsense. I realize that this solution would mean that Jesus couldn't return to save his beloved ones, but that's life.
Anyone who believes in Christ is already saved. Israel has nothing to do with the gift of salvation. The option is nonsense, because no one just walks away surrendering their homeland to people just because they are asking for it.

Quote:
Option 3, I honestly believe, could work. I disagree that "all Palestinians will settle for nothing less than destruction of Israel." That sounds to me like mud-throwing more than anything else.
Palestinians have rejected the deal. I didn't say "all Palestinians". They have leaders, who rejected the plan. Facts are facts. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 08:55 AM

361 posts, read 272,834 times
I am an american jew who served in the Israeli army much of my time in Gaza. I know exactly what goes down out there becuase i was the one doing it. My friends and I are the Israeli army. I can 100% say whoever is claiming israel is nazis are just plain stupid. Say what you will I was there so i dont care what book you read. The way Israel treats arabs should make the leftys happy and the right wingers sick to their stomache. With that said the issue is not black and white. I can tell you it has nothing to do with "racism". Anybody who calls it racism is looking at middle eastern situations with western eyes.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:57 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I mean that refused to share the land with the Jews, and wanted to kill the Jews so they could have all of it.

Anyone who believes in Christ is already saved. Israel has nothing to do with the gift of salvation. The option is nonsense, because no one just walks away surrendering their homeland to people just because they are asking for it.

Palestinians have rejected the deal. I didn't say "all Palestinians". They have leaders, who rejected the plan. Facts are facts. Sorry.
Israel has everything to do with modern american fundamentalist christianity end-time doctrine. Or is that new to you?

You said, "no one just walks away surrendering their homeland to people just because they are asking for it." The Palestinians would agree with you, 110%.

Peace,
brian

Old 10-25-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 718native View Post
I am an american jew who served in the Israeli army much of my time in Gaza. I know exactly what goes down out there becuase i was the one doing it. My friends and I are the Israeli army. I can 100% say whoever is claiming israel is nazis are just plain stupid. Say what you will I was there so i dont care what book you read. The way Israel treats arabs should make the leftys happy and the right wingers sick to their stomache. With that said the issue is not black and white. I can tell you it has nothing to do with "racism". Anybody who calls it racism is looking at middle eastern situations with western eyes.
Does it surprise you that the Palestinians are angry? What would you do if another people came along and kicked you out of house and home just because their "holy book" required it?

Peace,
brian

Old 10-25-2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Israel has everything to do with modern american fundamentalist christianity end-time doctrine. Or is that new to you?
I don't care about your conspiracy theories. I said: Anyone who believes in Christ is already saved. Is that new to you?

Quote:
You said, "no one just walks away surrendering their homeland to people just because they are asking for it." The Palestinians would agree with you, 110%.
Then they proved you wrong. Of course they didn't walk away, they were offered a home, and they refused it, and tried to fight for it, and lost.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:15 AM

361 posts, read 272,834 times
Quote:
Does it surprise you that the Palestinians are angry? What would you do if another people came along and kicked you out of house and home just because their "holy book" required it?

Peace,
brian
Listen I am saying this honestly but you are wrong. That is not the issue. Israel was founded on secularism by communist minded jews. There is an unbroken chain of jewish history in Israel. Palestians are arabs that migrated to that lasnd over time also. Why is a jew an occupier but a muslim is a native? Believe me I have a much better Idea of what makes arabs tick then you do. Iv witnessed it and done it.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
That's exactly what the arabs are trying to do, and because their holy book says so.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
I don't care about your conspiracy theories. I said: Anyone who believes in Christ is already saved. Is that new to you?

Then they proved you wrong. Of course they didn't walk away, they were offered a home, and they refused it, and tried to fight for it, and lost.
Re-read that last part again.

Let's say I take your home Finn. You and your family, out. It's mine now.
I'm sure you won't mind a bit. Besides, I'll offer you a home in another country.
You'll accept that, right?

Peace,
brian

Old 10-25-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
That's exactly what the arabs are trying to do, and because their holy book says so.
No, you've jumped into the story a few years late. You need to go back about 65 years.

Now, if Johnny punches Timmy, and Timmy punches back... I guess Timmy is the instigator then?

Amazing.

Peace,
brian

Old 10-25-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 718native View Post
Listen I am saying this honestly but you are wrong. That is not the issue. Israel was founded on secularism by communist minded jews. There is an unbroken chain of jewish history in Israel. Palestians are arabs that migrated to that lasnd over time also. Why is a jew an occupier but a muslim is a native? Believe me I have a much better Idea of what makes arabs tick then you do. Iv witnessed it and done it.
This ^^^ is exactly why many practicing Jews want Israel dismantled. It doesn't represent them at all.

A Jew is an occupier only when talking about a "state." Jews have lived in the region for centuries without major problems, and relatively peacefully with the arabs.
The major issue here is the creation of the state.

Peace,
brian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies